Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, January 2, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
In the circumstances Jeff, would it be a good idea to ask everyone attending, to take a Covid test on the morning before travel.
Then everybody would have confidence knowing that they are forming a safe bubble on arrival. I understand that the
Flowflex Antigen Rapid Tests, available free at most chemists, can detect the Omicron Variant.

In the circumstances Jeff, would it be a good idea to ask everyone attending, to take a Covid test on the morning before travel.
Then everybody would have confidence knowing that they are forming a safe bubble on arrival. I understand that the
Flowflex Antigen Rapid Tests, available free at most chemists, can detect the Omicron Variant.

I'd also like to know that everyone attending is fully vaccinated. The information so far seems to suggest this makes the difference from something really serious and a cold.

Hi Jeff. I'm not going to be able to get to this meet until fairly late on the 29th :cry:
I'm really sorry but family stuff has overruled my plans this time 🤷‍♀️

Please Sir Trotter book me night time hook up for cpap machine
Your humble servant :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Dave, as far as I'm aware, there will be 3 hookup sessions. Morning, afternoon and all night.
Remember, these are for recharging batteries and medical requirements only. You do fit the last one.
As you know, I've a memory like a drain. Reminding me on arrival might be an idea

We can’t travel until the 30th December, hope this is not a problem, will need to take part in daytime hook up sessions.
As things stand we would have ideally liked to have all vans on site and parked up before the end of the 29th, this is because of our plan B and plan C depending on if and what government restrictions are brought into the equation. I can see you have already made plans, and we would be ok with your arrival on the 30th, but can we ask you to arrive sooner rather than later, as you can appreciate we have got a lot going on in the background and we have not allowed for check ins on the 30th, also, please remember to go and see trotter immediately after check in and book your EHU slot. Take care. Jeff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back