Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, January 2, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
As things stand we would have ideally liked to have all vans on site and parked up before the end of the 29th, this is because of our plan B and plan C depending on if and what government restrictions are brought into the equation. I can see you have already made plans, and we would be ok with your arrival on the 30th, but can we ask you to arrive sooner rather than later, as you can appreciate we have got a lot going on in the background and we have not allowed for check ins on the 30th, also, please remember to go and see trotter immediately after check in and book your EHU slot. Take care. Jeff

Is #19 Del my new "handle" :ROFLMAO:
Just aswell I understand these Americanisms :unsure:

Regards,
Del

Is #19 Del my new "handle" :ROFLMAO:
Just aswell I understand these Americanisms :unsure:

Regards,
Del
What we need is a book on Trotter translations :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Greengrass is number 19 on the attending member list. By member, I am not referring to an appendage. Although in Dave's case, well, er, that's not for me to say

Jon sorry to read about Brenda's deteriorating condition mate ,Fiona and myself are wishing you both all the very best for the future and hope things will and can turn around

Sorry to hear Brenda isn't doing too well, you are both in our thoughts. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

Regards,
Del and Diane

Hi Jeff, due to the uncertainty of the covid and the fact I am vulnerable, we will have to give this one a miss. Hopefully we can meet up with you all again soon. CHRIS
Sorry to hear that Chris. Stay safe mate.

Hi Jeff, due to the uncertainty of the covid and the fact I am vulnerable, we will have to give this one a miss. Hopefully we can meet up with you all again soon. CHRIS
.Sorry to hear this Chris, best to stay safe, all the best and see you two soon

Hi Jeff, very sorry for the last minute cancellation but I'm afraid we're not gonna make it to this rally (and its only 13 miles away!)
Lins back's gone and she can't move.
Wishing everyone a happy new year and hopefully catch up again in 2022.
Ben

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back