Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports & Social Club
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, January 2, 2022 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff very sorry for this late cancellation but our eldest son tested positive for covid Boxing day now his partner has today with whom we spent Christmas day
We have a negative result but feel a little unwell so are not prepared to play Russian roulette with everybody else's health so with great regret will have to pull out
I hope everyone enjoys themselves and has a happy and healthy new year

Ian and Caroline

Hi Jeff very sorry for this late cancellation but our eldest son tested positive for covid Boxing day now his partner has today with whom we spent Christmas day
We have a negative result but feel a little unwell so are not prepared to play Russian roulette with everybody else's health so with great regret will have to pull out
I hope everyone enjoys themselves and has a happy and healthy new year

Ian and Caroline

Not a problem and thanks for for letting me know

Also sorry from me! I appear to have fluey symptoms! I have not tested positive for covid so I'm thinking its an ordinary common and garden winter lurgy but with a slight temperature etc I should probably stay at home on the settee and drink hot toddies! I dont want to play Russian Roullette with everyones health either so I am staying home. Sorry for the short notice - I was hoping I would feel better today but not so.

I hope you all have a fabulous time over the next few days.

Peter xx

with regard to new years eve, do you adopt a dress code.
sensible answers please, do not want to turn up dresses as the hulk and everyone else is in a bow tie.IMG_20211228_155745.jpgIMG_20211228_155955.jpg
ha ha 😂☺️😂.
is it just smart casual

im afraid i am going to have to cry off bitterly disappointed missed will o nats because of family commitments hereford for flooding, now got a chest infection after standing for 2 hours outside the butchers christmas eve and even on anti biotics not clearing fast enough still rattling in my chest & coughing well have tested last three days all negative, on top of the france travel ban scuppering our snowbirding plans if we have to pay for a missed buffet and of course paying for the singer it’s about par for the course

Gutted not to be there but just as well; woke up with fluey symptoms this am. Did the test and first one didn't react; second neg thank goodness. Granddaughter tells me I have the bug she had on Christmas day. Told her she doesn't have to share everything.
Thank heavens I've had the flu jab.
Enjoy yourselves.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back