Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MEDUCK

jeff merry Christmas happy newyear but sadly i wont be maiking it again my legs have broke down a gain i have a great blister on the back of my right leg so my thorts will be with you dut sadly i wont so have a good time il be there in mind happy new year to every one yours david meduck
j
Y

The laird

Rally Organiser

Hope all goes smoothly for you all ,just got my work gear laid out as I’m away early doors tomorrow and will be thinking of you all having a ball as I’m working new year 😩

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Hope all goes smoothly for you all ,just got my work gear laid out as I’m away early doors tomorrow and will be thinking of you all having a ball as I’m working new year 😩
Thanks Gordon . We will be thinking about you working :cry: , life is a b**ch . Ps I have thrown all my working clothes in the bin . Take care and keep up the good work (y)🍺

Pugwash

Morning Jeff, unfortunately we won’t be able to make it this time, too much to do after moving into new house.
regards to all and have a good one.

Jim & Yvonne

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Morning Jeff, unfortunately we won’t be able to make it this time, too much to do after moving into new house.
regards to all and have a good one.

Jim & Yvonne
Not a problem , and hope you get things sorted soon . Thanks for letting me know (y)

AdriaTwin

Sorry folks, not able to join you, struck down with chest infection. We'll meet in the future. steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)