Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake
Saturday, December 28, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
jeff merry Christmas happy newyear but sadly i wont be maiking it again my legs have broke down a gain i have a great blister on the back of my right leg so my thorts will be with you dut sadly i wont so have a good time il be there in mind happy new year to every one yours david meduck
j
Y

Hope all goes smoothly for you all ,just got my work gear laid out as I’m away early doors tomorrow and will be thinking of you all having a ball as I’m working new year 😩

Hope all goes smoothly for you all ,just got my work gear laid out as I’m away early doors tomorrow and will be thinking of you all having a ball as I’m working new year 😩

Thanks Gordon . We will be thinking about you working :cry: , life is a b**ch . Ps I have thrown all my working clothes in the bin . Take care and keep up the good work (y)🍺

Morning Jeff, unfortunately we won’t be able to make it this time, too much to do after moving into new house.
regards to all and have a good one.

Jim & Yvonne

Morning Jeff, unfortunately we won’t be able to make it this time, too much to do after moving into new house.
regards to all and have a good one.

Jim & Yvonne

Not a problem , and hope you get things sorted soon . Thanks for letting me know (y)

Sorry folks, not able to join you, struck down with chest infection. We'll meet in the future. steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back