One of our members has started a new "Aire"

Well done. Think I might be up your way in September might come in by for a night or two.

Reactions: Cie
There has been an interesting long discussion on FB about booking versus not booking. Great publicity for Cecilia and Greg! Not what the moaner intended.

There has been an interesting long discussion on FB about booking versus not booking. Great publicity for Cecilia and Greg! Not what the moaner intended.
Publicity was not what I intended when I posted, was just feeling down thanks to an internet troll 😔 Setting up this venture whilst looking after my 89 year old mum is not always easy. The Campra group have been so supportive and it’s been informative to find out what people think regarding booking or not. Having never been abroad in our camper I haven’t been to a continental Aire so it’s all new to me. Quite honestly we’ll take bookings when that’s what people want and we are more than happy to get drop ins from passing business too. Our first two sets of visitors were one of each.
Thanks again Meg for all your help ❤️

Will probably stop over late next week on our winding route to Orkney
K ;)

• Thank You
Our Vanessa van has found fame, and it will go to her head I’m sure!
Lovely video shot by Cameron McNeish Outdoors featuring our stopover and the one at Findhorn, along the Moray Coast from us.

If anyone does come up our way to do NE250, visit the Prison Museum, Peterhead - it is actually the old Peterhead prison. Well worth a visit. As is the Lighthouse Museum, Fraserburgh. Aden Farm Museum is interesting as well. In our village we have Maud Railway Museum which is open monthly from April to October. Plus the various distilleries of course.That's just some of the places to visit.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back