OUR FUTURE MOTOR HOME.

I have a swivel seat on the passenger r seat but not one on the drivers seat if there was one it would not turn anyway as the seat backs onto a bulkhead .

you tend to see passenger ones fitted but not drivers on the typical MH model
Yes, I did my passenger seat as one day I may change the passenger side sofa round 90 degrees to what it was originally and have a table between that and passenger seat. You can’t get your legs on the floor if you turn mine right round but it makes a comfy lounger

Yes, I did my passenger seat as one day I may change the passenger side sofa round 90 degrees to what it was originally and have a table between that and passenger seat. You can’t get your legs on the floor if you turn mine right round but it makes a comfy lounger
Haha, thinking about it, I could still get my leg on the floor but I am in a very small minority 😂😂😂

I think I have what is very common with Autotrails ... Both seats have swivels, but I cant actually swivel them all the way around as the lever that releases the swivel fouls on the side of the sofas, so while there would be room for the seat to turn 180 degrees and you could even have your legs down and probably be perfectly comfortable, it is just not possible to achieve it. (and there is scraping of the wood veneer on the board to indicate that fouling multiple times!).
Doesn't bother me that it can't be done - but it is annoying having the damage to the board though. Autotrail should have added some kind of stop to prevent that happening.

I think I have what is very common with Autotrails ... Both seats have swivels, but I cant actually swivel them all the way around as the lever that releases the swivel fouls on the side of the sofas, so while there would be room for the seat to turn 180 degrees and you could even have your legs down and probably be perfectly comfortable, it is just not possible to achieve it. (and there is scraping of the wood veneer on the board to indicate that fouling multiple times!).
Doesn't bother me that it can't be done - but it is annoying having the damage to the board though. Autotrail should have added some kind of stop to prevent that happening.
And there’s the very next project. I guess😊

Back