Park up views the good, bad, ugly

2cv

Ey up cheeky monkeys...taking a photo of our Hymer. Good job we weren't getting up to mischief. Are you the same people that said hello to us at Valley?
Yes, we were amazed to see your van from Rhug arrive at Valley. Good to meet you, wish we could have stayed longer.

Norfolk Jim

I predict Scotland will go same as England and Wales for WC???
It has already happened on Mull. As soon as you get onto ferry they hand leaflet over titled Campervans and Motorhome information. That says there is no such thing as Wild Camping in Scotland in a Campervan or Motorhome. The Scottish Outdoor Access Code specifically excludes motorized access. Interesting read but it does make sense. We've seen locations where people have stayed several nights and even set up windbreaks. It's destroyed things for us who might simply need somewhere to hide away overnight as too late to get in a campsite.

runnach

It has already happened on Mull. As soon as you get onto ferry they hand leaflet over titled Campervans and Motorhome information. That says there is no such thing as Wild Camping in Scotland in a Campervan or Motorhome. The Scottish Outdoor Access Code specifically excludes motorized access. Interesting read but it does make sense. We've seen locations where people have stayed several nights and even set up windbreaks. It's destroyed things for us who might simply need somewhere to hide away overnight as too late to get in a campsite.

I know a good few folks on Mull, a great deal of the locals have had their patience tried to the hilt with the amount of MH's/campers flooding the island. Not surprised these steps are being implemented. It will only get worse, I predict regulation being put in place, soon?