Park up views the good, bad, ugly

Lovely. Are you in your new van yet? I remember you talking about it during that lovely evening a crowd of us shared hospitality with you & Janet at the Frog last Oct. I'm Setubal, Portugal just now on my yearly wanderings. Enjoy guys & hope our paths cross again sometime. Steve.

Lovely. Are you in your new van yet? I remember you talking about it during that lovely evening a crowd of us shared hospitality with you & Janet at the Frog last Oct. I'm Setubal, Portugal just now on my yearly wanderings. Enjoy guys & hope our paths cross again sometime. Steve.
Hi Steve no not in new van yet,
Put it on hold as we have several family weddings in the summer so wanted to get away for the spring, we should catch up with you at the frog meet in October! Enjoy Portugal A&J

We love the woods and valleys of the Vosges, but have never been to that citadel.

Now I know the aire is beneath the ramparts, it's on our list for next time we're in the area. Many thanks! (y)

We love the woods and valleys of the Vosges, but have never been to that citadel.

Now I know the aire is beneath the ramparts, it's on our list for next time we're in the area. Many thanks! (y)

not open until March but you can still walk around the perimeter and get into some of the outlying areas

Love Bitche - brilliant boulangerie down in the town but a bit of a trek back up the hill to the aire!! The gardens round the back of the citadel are well worth a look (if they’re open this time of year) and you can walk through them down into town.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back