Post a picture of your motorhome

3,956 people have looked at this post and only 154 pictures. Thought I’d better put mine on. Having said that I suppose not all of the 3,956 will have a van. Anyway I enjoy seeing other vans as I love mine and would not swap it for a new one. Would you swap yours?

photo541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect people just like looking at pictures of vans saves going to a dealers lol

saxonrosie;n4819 said:
3,956 people have looked at this post and only 154 pictures. Thought I’d better put mine on. Having said that I suppose not all of the 3,956 will have a van. Anyway I enjoy seeing other vans as I love mine and would not swap it for a new one. Would you swap yours?

I agree... wouldn't swap mine for the world. I know mine's nothing special in the MH 'hierarchy' but I love her to bits and will only give up on her if she ever completely gives up on me! :eek:

saxonrosie;n4819 said:

Yep I’d only swap it for this one

photo623.jpg

saxonrosie;n4819 said:

I've often wondered how that works.

3,956 views, could that be 100 people viewing several times, or is it 3,956 different people?

One of life's great mysteries! Anyhoo, here's mine;

20170405_122923.jpg20170616_142950.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back