Post a picture of your motorhome

I tried to upload a photo I took in the Alps earlier this year but the site advised me it was too large in terms of data and also too large in terms of pixels by pixels. Sorry but I can't recall the actual numbers.
Can anyone advise me of suitable software to resize photos in terms of data but leaving the picture appearance unaffected (I hope that makes sense) ?.

Colin (Smiley face, Smiley face, Smiley face)

Full Member;n2419 said:
I tried to upload a photo I took in the Alps earlier this year but the site advised me it was too large in terms of data and also too large in terms of pixels by pixels. Sorry but I can't recall the actual numbers.
Can anyone advise me of suitable software to resize photos in terms of data but leaving the picture appearance unaffected (I hope that makes sense) ?.

Colin (Smiley face, Smiley face, Smiley face)

Why would you even think about photos in the Alps when you have one of Sunny Greywell, you don't get trees like that in the Alps.
:House_With_Tree::House_With_Tree::House_With_Tree::House_With_Tree:

image.jpeg There something to keep you warm in the dark.????

oldish hippy;n2681 said:
well it was in there somewhere unless i forgot to take off lense cap lol

???????? yep that's what it looks like to me lol

Gummy;n1537 said:
This is mine, an ex-military RB44. Looks a bit out of place amongst all these smart motorhomes but it gets me to, virtually, anywhere I want and back again. Has a double bed, 2 burner stove, sink and fridge and very limited headroom.

Hi Gummy! Would love to see some pics of the inside? Gaz

Hi Cozican,
I don't have any pictures of the inside because it is still painted black and nothing shows up in a photo. I intend to paint it and fit carpeting to the walls and will then post some photos but I am too busy using it when I get the chance to do any more work on it at the moment. I will have to get a move on with it soon as I am planning a trip to Nordkapp, Norway in Jan 2019 and SWMBO is insisting on a few alterations!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back