Post a picture of your motorhome

trixie88;n3220 said:
Campervanannie;n2488 said:
Where's your picture Trixie .[/QUOT

i now have an inferiority complex now after seeing these lol........

have some pics of it...still dont know how to put them on here......even tho hippy gave me step by step instruction.....i think from what i remember i need another lead to computer or something...still have his instructions.....so may give it another try over the winter.

Yours is a fab van small but perfectly formed.

trixie88;n3220 said:
Campervanannie;n2488 said:
Where's your picture Trixie .[/QUOT

i now have an inferiority complex now after seeing these lol........

have some pics of it...still dont know how to put them on here......even tho hippy gave me step by step instruction.....i think from what i remember i need another lead to computer or something...still have his instructions.....so may give it another try over the winter.

Try this:
Click the little square next to the A above when replying.
Click upload attachment.
Pick your photo and upload,
Select size.
trixie88;n3277 said:
2cv;n3240 said:
aww. thank you so much...however, you are flogging a dead horse here.........
i coud manage to click on square next to A
however the rest of it is not so simple...(FOR ME)
because ive no idea how i get a picture onto here'

im probably going to be in bother now.......cos i believe this is a photo thread

Trixie are your photos stored on a computer, a laptop, a phone or a camera and what are you using when you are on the forum because if your photos are not on say your computer if that's what your using you won't find them if this makes sense.

Do either of you ladies know of a useful site called Team viewer? i.e. trixie88 Campervanannie.

teejay;n3312 said:
Do either of you ladies know of a useful site called Team viewer? i.e. trixie88 Campervanannie.

No sorry what is it.

I’m looking to exchange my 57foot narrowboat for a motorhome in which I intend to live permanently, constantly traveling the UK and Ireland. If anyone is interested in a swap please message me or contact me on 07788556683.

328571A6-7C73-4837-B33A-680B8EFE7938.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Campervanannie;n3388 said:
No sorry what is it.

Its a site where, after two friends each download the companies software to their pc or laptop(There are two versions- one for business use which costs and one for personal use which is free) the more computer literate friend can take control via their pc, of their friends pc and either load programs, clean stuff off to speed up their machine or show them how to upload download or whatever. I and an elderly friend who is not so good with computers use it to keep his pc tip top and empty of rubbish and running well. We have been using it for about 3 years now with no problems. The latest version is TeamViewer 11. Its an entirely safe site to use and once you've got the program loaded which is easy to do-you could show your friend over the phone how to do it, if they don't feel confident; its simple task to then, while on the phone to each other, start the program up, you would enter a four number code on screen(that shows up on their screen) and that links directly via internet to your friends pc which it then brings up on your screen, You then have full control of their pc-try it.

teejay;n3476 said:
Its a site where, after two friends each download the companies software to their pc or laptop(There are two versions- one for business use which costs and one for personal use which is free) the more computer literate friend can take control via their pc, of their friends pc and either load programs, clean stuff off to speed up their machine or show them how to upload download or whatever. I and an elderly friend who is not so good with computers use it to keep his pc tip top and empty of rubbish and running well. We have been using it for about 3 years now with no problems. The latest version is TeamViewer 11. Its an entirely safe site to use and once you've got the program loaded which is easy to do-you could show your friend over the phone how to do it, if they don't feel confident; its simple task to then, while on the phone to each other, start the program up, you would enter a four number code on screen(that shows up on their screen) and that links directly via internet to your friends pc which it then brings up on your screen, You then have full control of their pc-try it.

Ah one of my sons has something similar tapped into my computer in the house that he can fix things and help us out when we first started using a desk top now he just leaves us to it lol.

JimandHazel;n3580 said:
Hoping it looks something like this when my son returns it after 5 months of use ?

Your very kind and trusting :Smiling_Face_with_H

Can I borrow it ? :Delivery_Truck_Emoj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back