Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Chrisb1701

Hi Jeff

There maybe a very slight chance I can get to this meeting all depends if the steering wheel and indicator stalk arrive on Friday morning

The 12v has been checked and is working 100% 🤞 but won’t be able to use the EHU until spinney fix the battery locker

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
We are being allocated on the camping field for the weekend . Please do not arrive before 13.00pm

Directions

Gulliver’s World . Warrington,
Warrington WA5 9YZ, UK

Follow the post code above and the signs for Gullivers word . Once you turn into the entrance for Gullivers world , follow the road down over the speed bumps , then past RAF Burtonwood on the Left hand side , as you go past that and the road bends to the left , Turn RIGHT . ( the hotel is rite in front of you just before you turn ) . The camping field is about 25 mtrs on the left , Either Yorkslass will be there or I will . Take care and see you all Friday

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser
Friday evening I have organised a get together in the hotel lounge 19.30pm ( if you want to go in for a quiet drink earlier then that is fine ) . I know we have some first time attendees with us , so I will explain what will be on the agenda for the weekend when we are all in the lounge . Have a safe journey all

oppy

Jeff, We are bringing a whole load of new craft stuff and some daylight bulbs too, free to anyone who can find a use for them, is that ok? If you have a charity box, maybe the odd donation would be appreciated. Seeyertermorra

Forrory

Thanks for that, no thanks to evening tickets.
Do I just pay on arrival and is it obvious where we are camping.
Sorry again for short notice, see you between 1.30 and 2pm tomorrow.
Rob and Julia and dogs