Posted by jeffmossy
RAF Burtonwood . Gulliver’s World . Warrington
Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry for the short notice but we won't be able to make it. We've both got to work. Gutted as ir was great last time. Hope to see you soon xx

Hi Jeff

There maybe a very slight chance I can get to this meeting all depends if the steering wheel and indicator stalk arrive on Friday morning

The 12v has been checked and is working 100% 🤞 but won’t be able to use the EHU until spinney fix the battery locker

Hi Jeff I will have to cancel this meeting I have had the Motorhome stolen off my drive I have manage to get it back but it’s quite damaged and looks like it will be off the road a while
So sorry to hear this Chris - that’s awful.

We are being allocated on the camping field for the weekend . Please do not arrive before 13.00pm

Directions

Gulliver’s World . Warrington,
Warrington WA5 9YZ, UK

Follow the post code above and the signs for Gullivers word . Once you turn into the entrance for Gullivers world , follow the road down over the speed bumps , then past RAF Burtonwood on the Left hand side , as you go past that and the road bends to the left , Turn RIGHT . ( the hotel is rite in front of you just before you turn ) . The camping field is about 25 mtrs on the left , Either Yorkslass will be there or I will . Take care and see you all Friday

Hi Jeff. Sorry but we will have to miss this weekend. Moho not repaired yet.

Friday evening I have organised a get together in the hotel lounge 19.30pm ( if you want to go in for a quiet drink earlier then that is fine ) . I know we have some first time attendees with us , so I will explain what will be on the agenda for the weekend when we are all in the lounge . Have a safe journey all

Jeff, We are bringing a whole load of new craft stuff and some daylight bulbs too, free to anyone who can find a use for them, is that ok? If you have a charity box, maybe the odd donation would be appreciated. Seeyertermorra

Thanks for that, no thanks to evening tickets.
Do I just pay on arrival and is it obvious where we are camping.
Sorry again for short notice, see you between 1.30 and 2pm tomorrow.
Rob and Julia and dogs

Jeff are there any tickets left for Saturday night I've got to work tomorrow but could be there for around 5 if it's a option

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back