Posted by jeffmossy
RAF Burtonwood . Gulliver’s World . Warrington
Friday, September 13, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can you take me off the list please Jeff as we cannot make it now. Sorry to mess you around ... and I cannot figure out how to pm on this forum. :(

Can you take me off the list please Jeff as we cannot make it now. Sorry to mess you around ... and I cannot figure out how to pm on this forum. :(

If you'd like to PM another member simply click on the envelope symbol at the top of any page. (It's the fourth symbol in from the right hand side within the green banner). A drop-down box will appear. On the bottom edge of that box on the right hand side you will see an option to 'Start a new conversation'. Click on that and a new window will open. Then start typing the user name of the person you wish to message into the 'Recipient' box and the member's name you are aiming for will appear. Then type your message in the appropriate box etc.
It's all very similar to the WC system.
I hope that helps.

Colin ???

Last edited:
That's our outfits sorted for the Saturday evening , hope we have a few more dressed for the era . There is a possibility we can have the conference room in the hotel bar next Friday night , I wont know until Monday / Tuesday next week

Last edited:
That's our outfits sorted for the Saturday evening , hope we have a few more dressed for the era . There is a possibility we can have the conference room in the hotel bar next Friday night , I wont know until Monday / Tuesday next week , if it does happen then Lorraine will put a quiz night on :cool:
Sounds good. What era are we going for? The museum covers 1940’s to 1993

You can go for any era , as long as it fits in with the theme . We have got top Gun outfits 1980s . Hope you both are ok . Jeff

Hi Jeff I will have to cancel this meeting I have had the Motorhome stolen off my drive I have manage to get it back but it’s quite damaged and looks like it will be off the road a while

Hi Jeff I will have to cancel this meeting I have had the Motorhome stolen off my drive I have manage to get it back but it’s quite damaged and looks like it will be off the road a while
Hi Chris,
That's rotten news, hope you get it fixed soon.

I have got a spare top gun outfit , minus the shirt if anyone wants it FOC ? size L . I can bring it with me to the meet , you just need to bring a white shirt

Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival , Sep 13th - 16th 2019
Hi, Sorry to bother you but this will be our first rally / meeting with you all, so bear with me.
When do we pay? also is there a contact number of organiser for emergency use only of course.
When arriving will there be any signage of where to go?
Looking foreward to meet you all, my father was based at Burtonwood in 1951.

Burtonwood Warrington , Nostalgia Festival , Sep 13th - 16th 2019
Hi, Sorry to bother you but this will be our first rally / meeting with you all, so bear with me.
When do we pay? also is there a contact number of organiser for emergency use only of course.
When arriving will there be any signage of where to go?
Looking foreward to meet you all, my father was based at Burtonwood in 1951.
I have sent you a pm

I will be taking payments on Saturday morning outside my van . Things are still changing as we speak regarding were we will be parking but I will post details as soon as possible also directions as to were we will be situated

We are being allocated on the camping field for the weekend . Please do not arrive before 12.00pm

Directions

Gulliver’s World . Warrington,
Warrington WA5 9YZ, UK

Follow the post code above and the signs for Gullivers word . Once you turn into the entrance for Gullivers world , follow the road down over the speed bumps , then past RAF Burtonwood on the Left hand side , as you go past that and the road bends to the left , Turn RIGHT . ( the hotel is rite in front of you just before you turn ) . The camping field is about 25 mtrs on the left , Either Yorkslass will be there or I will . Take care and see you all Friday

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back