RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports

RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports
Posted by moonshadow
Rye Rugby Club
Thursday, August 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry to tell you but we are coming despite a large splinter in my finger, we will soldier on😀😂
Aah, but will you still be brave when the wound site pustulates and you have to look away whilst the swelling is popped and there's that momentary wait to check whether the flying puss has hit the upholstery or the curtains? :rolleyes:. We aren't able to travel, so I just have to find my pleasure in Elaine wearing the nurse's uniform as she changes my dressing ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Aah, but will you still be brave when the wound site pustulates and you have to look away whilst the swelling is popped and there's that momentary wait to check whether the flying puss has hit the upholstery or the curtains? :rolleyes:. We aren't able to travel, so I just have to find my pleasure in Elaine wearing the nurse's uniform as she changes my dressing ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve
Hope you’re up and at it soon Steve👍

Dear Sue and Martin,

Glenn has told me that I am on the list for this meet and Ive just checked to find that its true. I am indeed on the list! I put myself down a long time ago and clearly forgot all about it as I have known for ages that I couldn't go! It doesn't seem to be full so, hopefully, my error should not have stopped ayone else from coming. Its a shame really as I would have loved to be there but am tangled up here withdispleasing stuff!!
My regards to everyone and I hope you have a great meet.
Peter

Hope you’re up and at it soon Steve👍
Another visit to the Nurse at 11:20 for a Dressing Change, Rog. Overall, the new skin is beginning to relax, but today's visit is 1 day longer than the previous intervals, so the area that is still weeping looks worse! It will be nice to be able to walk without looking like John Wayne minus his horse :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Hi Sue, sorry for late notice but I’m not going to make this meet. I’ve been having a flare up of tinnitus with vertigo and headaches. I’m waiting for a prescription to arrive. Just had a notification that it’s not going to get here until Saturday. Can’t face the drive as things stand. I’m gutted, I was really looking forward to this meet. I hope you all have a great weekend. Dee
P.S. Thanks for making me so welcome at Burton Bradstock, it really helped to have some introductions. 🙏

I think we should arrange a special Rally for those of us who have cancelled attendance because of medical problems/illnesses/NHS Appointments et seq. I think the Hotel National des Invalides in Paris would be a decent venue, as long as we walking wounded can cope with the delays to get through Passport Control ... If we can arrange for a fleet of ambulances, we might avoid the queues :ROFLMAO: But those who manage to attend Rye despite their splintered finger [and it's pointing at you, @Dulvil :ROFLMAO: will have to make their own way!

Hope everyone has a great time! The Nurse gave Elaine a set of dressings to go with her Nurses Uniform, so staying in [not so] sunny Fife might just perk me up ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Hi Sue sorry we can’t make this meet Linda is too unwell to make the journey
apologies for late notice. Hopefully see you at the Western show. Alan
Sorry Linda is not well, thanks for letting us know. We’re not at Malvern this year so maybe see you at Hereford! 🤗

Hi Sue, sorry for late notice but I’m not going to make this meet. I’ve been having a flare up of tinnitus with vertigo and headaches. I’m waiting for a prescription to arrive. Just had a notification that it’s not going to get here until Saturday. Can’t face the drive as things stand. I’m gutted, I was really looking forward to this meet. I hope you all have a great weekend. Dee
P.S. Thanks for making me so welcome at Burton Bradstock, it really helped to have some introductions. 🙏
So sorry you’re not well, I know from experience that vertigo is horrid to deal with! - see you at another venue and thanks for letting us know!

Dear Sue and Martin,

Glenn has told me that I am on the list for this meet and Ive just checked to find that its true. I am indeed on the list! I put myself down a long time ago and clearly forgot all about it as I have known for ages that I couldn't go! It doesn't seem to be full so, hopefully, my error should not have stopped ayone else from coming. Its a shame really as I would have loved to be there but am tangled up here withdispleasing stuff!!
My regards to everyone and I hope you have a great meet.
Peter
Not a problem, actually you booked twice at a random interval a long time ago! Hope your weekend is not as displeasing as anticipated and we’ll see you at the next one!

Hi Guys. The pub just up from Rye rail station has music on at 2.30 pm on Sunday. Looks like a covers band.
cheers. David.

Please, please recycle your rubbish. We have been asked to do so. There is a mixed recycling bin, a glass bin and a general waste bin. Just because someone else before you got it wrong there is no need to compound the issue by doing the same.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back