RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports

RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports
Posted by moonshadow
Rye Rugby Club
Thursday, August 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Lovely day today hoping more of the same tomorrow!?!

Goodbye at the deck of the club tomorrow at 7pm, bring your own libation. There may even be a short musical interlude 🤞

Home now sad we could only do 3 nights but I only have a few days to rest clean the van out and come back down to the South coast with Granddaughter and her boyfriend, had a great time it’s a fab location thanks to Sue and Martin for finding it and organising the meet sorry you had to do the skip diving routine again and not forgetting the parking attendants 👍 put me down for next year I can’t wait 😜

TONIGHT’s farewell gathering:

Just spoke to the barman, not anticipating the bar being open as they have a committee meeting, he said we cannot bring our own drinks to the deck something to do with licensing.

We will gather somewhere amongst the vans at 7pm, bring your own chair and drink

Home now sad we could only do 3 nights but I only have a few days to rest clean the van out and come back down to the South coast with Granddaughter and her boyfriend, had a great time it’s a fab location thanks to Sue and Martin for finding it and organising the meet sorry you had to do the skip diving routine again and not forgetting the parking attendants 👍 put me down for next year I can’t wait 😜
It was actually Jenrai who found the place! Glad you enjoyed

Hi Guys, Game of Molkky tonight for our last night ( Gathering). Near the goal posts next to Geraldine the camper.
come and play or just watch and chat.
cheers.
David & Mandie.

safely home now sue thanks to you and martin good time had and a sign we’re getting older we weren’t the noisy ones lol, liked rye near to hand and lovely town but this poor midlander found everything eye wateringly expensive , ie £3 for a pastel de nats & £5:40 a pint nice but a shock to the system ,

Martin has just spoken to the chairman and bar manager of the club. They are very apologetic for the lack of bar opening for us - it seems they weren’t told we would be here. They’ve promised to get it right if we come back next year!

The bar will be open from 8.30pm tonight

Just in the door 500 miles in one hit. Thanks to Martin Sue Trotter and all the other helpers all the work yous put in is well appreciated sorry we never got to say goodbye to so many people but we left on a whim nice town and decent venue

You must have had a good journey, so much for stopping overnight.😁😏
I hope Chistina is feeling better.

Just thought better going straight home Christine was really ill. was gonna stop on your drive 😁 we went right past on the M40. Got a decent Run all the way home missed the dart fort crossing. First time I’ve got the M6 with no rd works from Birmingham to Carlisle.

Great meet, thanks Sue and all who helped. We really enjoyed wandering around Rye and had some good walks too. Lovely meeting friends old and new.
Here's hoping we can return.
Sharon & Phill

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back