RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports

RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports
Posted by moonshadow
Rye Rugby Club
Thursday, August 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Family making the most of our presence in the UK and to fit with all their holidays, there is a family gathering on Saturday 5th August. We just can't do everything, so sorry have to cancel.
Katherine and James

Family making the most of our presence in the UK and to fit with all their holidays, there is a family gathering on Saturday 5th August. We just can't do everything, so sorry have to cancel.
Katherine and James
Family and health always comes first - see you somewhere else! I think I saw you were at Peterborough, so were we!

A brand new venue for us, thank you Jenrai for suggesting. It's an 11 acre site, there will be another club there in a separate field.

The venue has a bar open in the evenings 'cheapest drinks in town' and a cafe that is open for breakfast and lunch on the weekends. It's a short walk from Rye Centre about 1/2 mile.

10am Friday Welcome for newbies, open to old and new members to make new people feel welcome! Outside our van bring your own coffee/tea

Here is a link with the history of Rye https://www.visit1066country.com/destinations/rye/history

There is a bus to Camber Sands, 3 miles away, from Rye centre.

Usual stuff:

Please state you arrival day and number of nights when booking

£11 per unit per night, you know the drill money in an envelope on arrival please!

Water, elsan, rubbish and separated recycling. Dogs must be on a lead. Gas BBQs only off the ground please no fires or fire pits

STEWARD ON DUTY 10am-8pm, except Thurs 12-8pm, any arrivals outside of these hours please pm me to make arrangements
Hi Guys
Can we please have 4 nights arrive on Thursday
Many thanks
Barry & Tina

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back