RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports

RYE RUGBY CLUB ****NEW VENUE*** 3rd - 8th Aug 2023 1066 country & one of the Cinque Ports
Posted by moonshadow
Rye Rugby Club
Thursday, August 3, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Sue, may we be added to the list please for all nights? (Subject to us getting the van back from a fridge replacement scheduled for 31st July)
Thanks Mick and Teresa

I am pee’d off, they cancelled my op and now just hanging around the house waiting for a call, (hate being stuck in bricks anyway lol). I know it’s not sensible to go tha5 far in case they get a slot at short notice but if I am still out and about what’s the chance of turning up on spec?

I am pee’d off, they cancelled my op and now just hanging around the house waiting for a call, (hate being stuck in bricks anyway lol). I know it’s not sensible to go tha5 far in case they get a slot at short notice but if I am still out and about what’s the chance of turning up on spec?
You can swap tales with Elaine, Neil. She's not reached the op stage yet, just the poking/prodding and an angiogram to decide what the next step should be (probably on my head, or somewhere 2 feet further south, when she reads this ...) 😃

Steve

You can swap tales with Elaine, Neil. She's not reached the op stage yet, just the poking/prodding and an angiogram to decide what the next step should be (probably on my head, or somewhere 2 feet further south, when she reads this ...) 😃

Steve
No problem at all on angiogram, arteries are 100%, it’s my aortic valve which is knackered at around 60%

Absolutely no problem plenty of space

A brand new venue for us, thank you Jenrai for suggesting. It's an 11 acre site, there will be another club there in a separate field.

The venue has a bar open in the evenings 'cheapest drinks in town' and a cafe that is open for breakfast and lunch on the weekends. It's a short walk from Rye Centre about 1/2 mile.

10am Friday Welcome for newbies, open to old and new members to make new people feel welcome! Outside our van bring your own coffee/tea

Here is a link with the history of Rye https://www.visit1066country.com/destinations/rye/history

There is a bus to Camber Sands, 3 miles away, from Rye centre.

Usual stuff:

Please state you arrival day and number of nights when booking

£11 per unit per night, you know the drill money in an envelope on arrival please!

Water, elsan, rubbish and separated recycling. Dogs must be on a lead.

Gas BBQs only off the ground, no fires nor fire pits

STEWARD ON DUTY 10am-8pm, except Thurs 12-8pm, any arrivals outside of these hours please pm me to make arrangements
All 5 nights please for the two of us.

Last edited:
A brand new venue for us, thank you Jenrai for suggesting. It's an 11 acre site, there will be another club there in a separate field.

The venue has a bar open in the evenings 'cheapest drinks in town' and a cafe that is open for breakfast and lunch on the weekends. It's a short walk from Rye Centre about 1/2 mile.

10am Friday Welcome for newbies, open to old and new members to make new people feel welcome! Outside our van bring your own coffee/tea

Here is a link with the history of Rye https://www.visit1066country.com/destinations/rye/history

There is a bus to Camber Sands, 3 miles away, from Rye centre.

Usual stuff:

Please state you arrival day and number of nights when booking

£11 per unit per night, you know the drill money in an envelope on arrival please!

Water, elsan, rubbish and separated recycling. Dogs must be on a lead.

Gas BBQs only off the ground, no fires nor fire pits

STEWARD ON DUTY 10am-8pm, except Thurs 12-8pm, any arrivals outside of these hours please pm me to make arrangements
Sorry, can we cancel our booking please. We'd have to come back on Monday due to medical stuff & it's too far for us now.

Hi Sue, we are hoping to arrive Thursday evening now driving down after work, not on Friday morning as I’d said previously .

Thanks for letting me know. Could you let me know if you are going to be later than 8pm, please?
Thanks, Sue

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back