Search for wine , recommend a nice drop.

Both from Lidl both nice though my preference is the Chilean one introduced to me by Edina thanks Chris

76706E57-31E1-4F4B-A0F4-2C6DE7BCE035.jpeg

We are still working our way through boxes of red wine from last trip to Portugal. White finished in the summer, so I drink ( heresy!) the red chilled in fridge. Apparently " room temperature " for French red wines in chateauxs was actually pretty cold in days before central heating. At least that's what I read somewhere once!

Mrs GMJ used to love a drop of red wine however whether its the meds or illness, much to her chagrin she stopped liking it around 6-8 years ago. She can't abide the taste now. Saves us a fortune :)

I only drink the odd glass of white mainly at Xmas as I too have no taste for red.
Like you,I've never found the taste of red wine palatable. It seems to taste metalic. White wine? Never really bothered. Used to enjoy Ben Truman or Flowers bitter, often to excess. These days it's usually something from Yorkshire. Hot, with milk, no sugar

Baron saint jean wines are good every day wine .And cheap from aldi the red is best but thats just our taste buds .we don't like rose or white..
At under £4 normally

Sainsbury's have an offer on at the moment, buy six and get 25% off so that will be in my trolley today

Just placed an online order for wine. Saving of 76 quid. Happy days.

Shame we were limited to 36 bottles lol.

seems people here can find wine .... so who can find me a reasonably priced source for piesporter michelsberg?
Looks like it is not stocked by Supermarkets any more and Majestic no longer sell it as apparently no demand.

seems people here can find wine .... so who can find me a reasonably priced source for piesporter michelsberg?
Looks like it is not stocked by Supermarkets any more and Majestic no longer sell it as apparently no demand.
Is this the one ..Screenshot_20201204-223523.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back