Search for wine , recommend a nice drop.

Tip for REC and anyone here in Portugal.
Because of the lack of tourists, there's plenty of fresh, quality wine sloshing around .
Surpluses are being sent to the bag,- in -box plants.
Dow, Douro and Setubal especially.
At 8€ for 5 litres, you can't go wrong.
Hoping we can bring a few boxes back with us, they don't clink like bottles! Here, we rarely buy red wine as plentiful supply from neighbours, the old mule was one we bought on arrival,, not realising how good the grape harvest had been. ;)

Here you go. Local name for this stuff. A bottle breach of the piece. Wreck the hoos Juice. Or a bottle of who the fecket are you looking at. Just remember to keep money to pay your fine. 😜613E41A8-BB34-4DFB-8B63-EF8603146F50.jpeg

Here you go. Local name for this stuff. A bottle breach of the piece. Wreck the hoos Juice. Or a bottle of who the fecket are you looking at. Just remember to keep money to pay your fine. 😜View attachment 58663
Tonic wine...
More like embalming fluid, Wully..
And will probably have the same affect..
I'll stick to the vodka & Bucky.

Vodka and Bucky are for wooses I spend a great deal of my yoot drinking Elderado nearest I can describe it is magic mushrooms in liquid form. 😳

Put a note in your diary for another wine offer from Sainsbury's
25% off 6 bottles of Wine, Champagne and Prosecco from 9th March until 13th March. Instore and online

Excludes bottles under £5 in England or £7 in Wales. Minimum unit pricing applies in Wales. Excludes bottles 200ml and under, all Sainsbury’s House wine, all fortified wine, boxed wine and gift sets. Max 36 bottles. Excludes Centrals, Locals and Scotland.

I usually stock up on the wines I like when these offers are on

I can't get this to work, or find it on the net anywhere? Help!

Years ago we were on a site in France and we were recommended the local supermarket Cotes de Rhône. according to a local it had been a very good year for the production of chateau neuf du pape so once the quota had been bottled the remainder was bottled as Villages. Half the price and delicious!

My Naked Wine box has just turned up.
Straight in the under sink cupboard.
Hmmm... Now where to put the water container?

I have ordered wine from my favourite weingut in the Mosel valley but that was before we left the EU, once we can travel to Germany again without the travel rules changing all the time we'll be collecting our allowance from Weingut Manfred Ames at Kinheim, our usual choices are Dornfelder Trocken, Spatburgunder Trocken, Riesling Halbtrocken, Rose Trocken, Weisse Burgunder Trocken, F & F Riesling Feinherb, Edition F Grauburgunder Trocken and Rivaner Trocken. This is a long established Weingut run by the same family for over 150 years.

If you are feeling flush then The Black Stump @ £10 a bottle is superb, one of the nicest wines around.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back