Chat Room

morning all.........im late up again today about 10am it was this morning before i made a move.......weather did nt give forth any inspiration for me to get a move on..........
may have to put heating on today if this damp weather keeps up.....

Don't worry Trixie - I clocked you in;)
We have to keep the heating on 21 degrees all the while for Mum, so it's good to get out working in the garage and cool down a bit:)

Afternoon campers well since the weather is awful we and I use that term loosely...haha ?decided to sort one of the bedrooms out (toys) well at the finish I think we put most of it back only tidy until the grandkids come again ?:sneaky:

Very productive day yesterday! Dave has built shelves and part painted our holiday home bedroom ( one wall not done as having a new window after trip to Europe!) . I found a pair of lilac curtains in a charity shop, cut them down to make a new set, made a window valance, covered the headboard and a bedroom stool. Feeling quite pleased with myself....spent £1.75!! Oh and I reorganised the clothes storage to take advantage of the shelves :giggle:

Last edited:
glday to you all.......see someones been a busy bee......60 min makeover for b.room.......thats what i like.

yorkslass...sue...saw a post that you were out and about in the van........enjooy......hope you are in a sheltered position and the strong winds are not causing you any worries........enjoy.
all enjoy the day........dont know what i shall be doing...if anything.....no motivtion at the moment.....sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.

I always worry about those 60 minute makeovers! Have the feeling some bits would fall down or the plaster fall off. Don't think my bedroom quite qualifies....my bit took double the time and Dave had been working for couple of days. And expenditure was slightly less:sneaky::sneaky:
Look after that cold Trixie!

I always worry about those 60 minute makeovers! Have the feeling some bits would fall down or the plaster fall off. Don't think my bedroom quite qualifies....my bit took double the time and Dave had been working for couple of days. And expenditure was slightly less:sneaky::sneaky:
Look after that cold Trixie!
lol....i think they take more than 60 mins.............some i like....some i think...OH NO......depends on your taste i suppose.
disappointed in one i saw the other dsy with linda barker......what a mismatch of furniture........i like her style..shabby chic....however this one was a big NO>NO. not her style whatsoever.........
its surprising what can be found in charity shops etc.........and having some good ideas in recycling.............

lol....i think they take more than 60 mins.............some i like....some i think...OH NO......depends on your taste i suppose.
disappointed in one i saw the other dsy with linda barker......what a mismatch of furniture........i like her style..shabby chic....however this one was a big NO>NO. not her style whatsoever.........
its surprising what can be found in charity shops etc.........and having some good ideas in recycling.............
I don't often like the makeovers, but then not into current trend for huge patterned wallpaper.....I wold be horrified if someone did it to ours!!

I don't often like the makeovers, but then not into current trend for huge patterned wallpaper.....I wold be horrified if someone did it to ours!!
my thoughts entirelyllllsometimes it looks more like 70s styles..........

• Funny
Reactions: Rec
My old iphone 4s has been playing up lately, not bad after almost 10 years. Any road up, I looked at the prices of a new Apple phone and after they had resuscitated me decided to look elsewhere. Ordered one of those hawaii ones and it's being delivered today, so hours of fun ahead trying to find apps similar to the Apple ones ;)

Just at the woodyard...as if we haven't enough to do , Dave has decided to sort the fence at the cottage today! Overcast but mild in Suffolk.

Tis a lovely morning, mild and still!
We're taking Mum for a morning at the day-care centre and then shopping - goody, goody:(

Off to do some shopping myself but more relaxing! Might stop for tea and cake just to support local traders? Dave is doing trellis fencing, tomorrow have to go buy some climbing plants to make a nice cover . Got a lovely white rose in mind...(mm Alfred carriere). Can't wait till Saturday afternoon when we collect our van. Haven't seen any photos of it nearly done so will be a surprise....good one hopefully!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back