Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yes, we can. Looking forward to it, please don't stick us in a boggy bit, I get stuck in easily! As others can testify.

Don't know whether we will make it Lee Rhona got to see a doctor 1200nrs Thursday 27 for her knee and France is still undecided will let you know later

Sorry but we have to cancel as the van heater as broke and it’s had to go back to whale it could be away for 4/5 weeks bloody nightmare
Have a good one
Lynn and Keith

I am really sorry Steve if you didn’t have bad luck you wouldn’t have any luck at all mate lololol
No problem, Jeff! I am happy with my lot in life! Elaine and I have had a succession of problems since last September which have stopped us getting away for the Winter Break, and the Hospital Appointment tomorrow [72 hour electrocardiograph plus follow up to download data/discuss test results], makes it too tight to reach Hereford before next weekend. And, today, another wee problem surfaced! We haven't visited our French hovel since Feb 2020 [on the way back from my first heart attack!], but have continued to pay the property running costs, including an average of €30+ each month for leccy [over €900 in total]. EDF France have sent a snotty demand for updated meter readings, threatened penalty charges for not having a Linky Smart Meter fitted, and have ignored my explanation and suggestion that they approach the neighbours who have keys. EDF have ignored this response, so I took to Twitter to accuse them of theft, seeking money when I had no debt to them. I am now in touch with an 'Adviser' in Atlantic Pyrenees ... :D It was getting to this point with Aviva with my insurance claim disute that led to my mini stroke!

Steve

Due to the popularity of this event it is now listed as The Motorhomer Annual Rally

This Rally is limited to 100 units.

For those of you that haven't booked before, please go to the bottom of this page and put a comment where it says write your reply, asking to come .

For those of you who haven’t been before, Hereford Rowing Club is only a short walk to the town. Being on the river there are many walks into the countryside as well. You can also launch canoes, paddle boards etc. (you must see the Rowing Club Steward as there is a fee for this.)

There is a bar in the Club which we use but as they hold functions we will advise you of opening hours Check the information board in front of my MH for updates etc.

There are full facilities here for motorhomes including showers (no extra charge)

Fire pits are permitted off the ground and preferably with a fire blanket, please ask your neighbours if they have any objections on arrival.

Generators are permitted but please inform us, and we can position you in a suitable place on the field.

Dogs should be kept under control and on leads if not being supervised, and all mess must be cleared up.

The cost is £10 per pitch per night, please have the money in an envelope on arrival with your forum name, registration number, number of nights and the total amount of money written on the outside.

Thursday 27th Arrival NOT before midday.

Friday 28th Curry Night (please book your curry on the link below)

Saturday 29th Bar TBA

Sunday 30th - Jeanette from @tenthousandsunsets will be celebrating her 50th birthday in the bar from 7 pm till 11 pm. Jeanette has invited all the members attending the rally to attend. There will be a disco with Northern Soul, 60's and party music. There will not be food so eat before you come.

Breakfast is available in the club from Saturday to Monday. Please check the notice board for times and price.(pay at the bar)
Hi, sorry to bail out but can you take us off the list please. That's Meduck, me, maggyjw & Christine. Thanks, Linda.

Hi Lee, we may have to arrive a day late depending on how Paul is feeling. He has shingles and just started medication today.
Will keep you posted.

What’s the latest time we can arrive ?

Hi Lee.
My van is in dry dock, I should have been getting it back today but now not likely till middle of the week, so knowing my luck that will be thursday not wednesday, so please can you change my arrival time to friday instead of thursday?
Sorry to be a pain.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hi Lee, sorry we won't be able to make the Hereford meet due to NHS appointment. Regards bikerdave129

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
I have been in touch with Hereford Rowing Club and I'm informed that although it was wet in the corners at the bottom of the field it is drying out.
Obviously when I arrive on Wednesday I will check and if there is a problem, which I don't anticipate there will be, I will put a post on here informing you all.
Thanks very much for the info

Hi Lee,

I looks as if my trouble at t'mill is now beginning in full next week so I should be able to do thursday to Sunday! Am I correct in assuming that there is enough space left. Please let me know if not possible - Im looking forward to it. Peter

Hi Lee,

I looks as if my trouble at t'mill is now beginning in full next week so I should be able to do thursday to Sunday! Am I correct in assuming that there is enough space left. Please let me know if not possible - Im looking forward to it. Peter
That's no problem, it will be good to see you and at least you can fortify yourself in preparation for next week.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back