The nightmare continues.......

Great news Rog hope the wallet hasn’t had too much of a shock now your both surviving on pensions 😂😂💋💋

Haven’t had the final Bill yet Annie, but I don’t think it will be anything too bad. One of the reasons I use this particular garage is because I know they’re not rip off merchants. To give you an example, when we had that problem at Whitwell a couple of years ago, the Renault Main Dealership wanted £4.500 to fix it. The final bill at this garage was £1.400.
They are basically a father and son business, working out of a small garage/barn in their garden, but boy do they know their stuff!

It's obvious from the way you write just how happy you are to have your van back.

Many congratulations from me, too.

Glad you’ve got it sorted Rog, looking on the bright side at least it happened when you couldn’t use it anyway. Happy travels to you both. x

Good you got it sorted but i do hate all the crap in newish vh these days,bring back the willys jeep.
My brother has one of them. Slow, thirsty, noisy and uncomfortable. But the thing that strikes you most is how smelly it is. We've got used to the cleaner emissions of modern engines.
Because of the brakes and steering, he never drives the jeep at more than 40mph so it tends to have a queue behind it. Has a notice on the back pointing out that it's over 70 years old.

My brother has one of them. Slow, thirsty, noisy and uncomfortable. But the thing that strikes you most is how smelly it is. We've got used to the cleaner emissions of modern engines.
Because of the brakes and steering, he never drives the jeep at more than 40mph so it tends to have a queue behind it. Has a notice on the back pointing out that it's over 70 years old.
So were ford cars slow stinky thirsty unreliable and yet people bought them to,ok i will go with a panzer first built by SKODA then,they went all the way to moscow. 😂 😂 😂

My wife has a thirsty machine which emits smells..
Not many days to the pint !
is noisy etc but she seems quite happy with me/it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back