The nightmare continues.......

Great news, so pleased that it’s a simple fix. That’s the kind of result that almost tempts me into buying a lottery ticket (almost)(y)

That’s great Roger. You’ll be all set when the restrictions are eased and meanwhile a few days out could be good.

Splendid news Roger , now you can get on with planning your european adventure when things get moving again , that reminds me we had better get planning also ;)(y)
Thanks Jeff, we are toying with the idea of touring the Outer Hebrides after the New Forest Meet, just to give things a chance to settle down. Maybe after that, we could pop over to Orkney for a damn good chill out! All up in the air at the moment. Stay safe 👍

Thanks Gordon. Can’t wait to get her back now...... there might be something that needs polishing!
I’d be really happy to bring my van down to Norfolk so you have something to polish until you get yours back 👍👍

I’d be really happy to bring my van down to Norfolk so you have something to polish until you get yours back 👍👍
Thanks Annie, that is so kind. You’ll have to quick, by the time I have decided to fill the bucket, our van will be home.
Maybe next time. xx

I've warned Paul and Jenny, Rog, they are busily digging the moat as I type !!!!!!!!!!! 🤭

Great news Rog, it looks like you have a good mechanic looking after it so we can look forward to seeing you in the New Forest(y)

Reckon it’ll still be a huge sigh of relief when you drive it away though Roger.

Here’s hoping.

Cheers

H

Spain portugal may beckon.
Given the B date you could go as suits before 2021 ..
My reasoning suggests that yiu will then get 90 days after Jan 1st to tour and drive back through france before the end of march
jan =31
feb =28
mar =31 so exaclty 90 !

Last edited:
Spain portugal may reckon.
Given the B date you could go as suits before 2021 ..
My reasoning suggests that yiu will then get 90 days after Jan 1st to tour and drive back through france before the end of march
jan =31
feb =28
mar =31 so exaclty 90 !
Interesting!

Brilliant news, Rog.
I look forward to seeing you both later this summer in a lush, green field somewhere more than pleasant.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back