** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020

** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Rakewood road Littleborough
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff please remove us from the list as we will not be able to join you after all. We no longer have the Motorhome and I don’t fancy getting a tent out ( I know I’m picky nowadays). Finally said goodbye to Della yesterday. Chris was struggling with Motorhome so we have decided to quit while we can. Have loved being out with you all. You really are a fantastic bunch and I am quite sad but know this is right for me and Chris at this time. Take care and I do hope to see you again at some time. Jill
So sorry to read this Jill, best wishes to you and Chris, and as Jeff says, you are one of the family, so keep in touch if you can.

Hiya Jeff,
If there is still space available could please include me for 4nights (arrive Thursday leave Monday)
Fingers crossed.
Mick.

Hi Jeff
I'm not sure that I'm posting in the right place as this is the first time ever I've tried to put an entry on here (done a lot of lurking in the shadows though!!!). So is there any room left for a sort of newbie? If so I'd arrive Thursday for 5 nights, leaving Tuesday. I've finally decided to take the plunge and try to get out and meet everyone. So if there's room, Queenie (the van) and I will turn up mid afternoon on Thursday.
Cheers,
Maggie

Hi Jeff
I'm not sure that I'm posting in the right place as this is the first time ever I've tried to put an entry on here (done a lot of lurking in the shadows though!!!). So is there any room left for a sort of newbie? If so I'd arrive Thursday for 5 nights, leaving Tuesday. I've finally decided to take the plunge and try to get out and meet everyone. So if there's room, Queenie (the van) and I will turn up mid afternoon on Thursday.
Cheers,
Maggie
welcome aboard, TangoGypsy

Hi Jeff
Cheers,
Maggie

I have put you on the list and looking forward to meeting you . Enjoy (y)

Hi Jeff could you add me for 5 nights. It is not dead certain because Jose is very dodgy these days. I could also be called away anytime during the stop over but fingers crossed I should be OK.
.... Tom ....

Hi Jeff, if Rocco is going, I’ll have to go too if there’s still room! Thursday, Friday and Saturday initially, depending on getting someone to feed the cat! Look forward to seeing you 😊

Hi Jeff could you add me for 5 nights. It is not dead certain because Jose is very dodgy these days. I could also be called away anytime during the stop over but fingers crossed I should be OK.
.... Tom ....
Hello Tom
Good to hear from you , sorry to about Jose not being very well . I have put you and Rocco on the list (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back