** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020

** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Rakewood road Littleborough
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi J
Yes please, from Friday.
Hi Jeff,
Sorry to ask you to take me off the list. I have decided to stay South as I am going to the Stratford meet and the New Forest and friends to catch up with in Devon, Cardiff and Bristol. Is there going to be another meet at the back end? Anyway sorry to miss it.

Hi J

Hi Jeff,
Sorry to ask you to take me off the list. I have decided to stay South as I am going to the Stratford meet and the New Forest and friends to catch up with in Devon, Cardiff and Bristol. Is there going to be another meet at the back end? Anyway sorry to miss it.
Hi Peter , thanks for letting me know . I am looking at a possible Anglesey camp at the end of September , then back at the rugby club for the new year camp , all being well , anything in between these will be a bonus . Enjoy down south and take care

Hi Peter , thanks for letting me know . I am looking at a possible Anglesey camp at the end of September , then back at the rugby club for the new year camp , all being well , anything in between these will be a bonus . Enjoy down south and take care

Anglesey would be good 🤞

Regards,
Del

Friday for 2 nights please. Only joined a few minutes ago so this is my first rally with you. Post has been edited as I can no longer do the Thursday and Sunday nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip. Always nice to have another route to rallies. Hope the weather's good. Had to be towed at Whittingham.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back