** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020

** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Rakewood road Littleborough
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry Jeff some medical stuff has come up so I won't be able to attend the meet after all. Enjoy yourselves and stay safe

Hi Jeff,

Can I make it 4 nights not 5 please? I have had an appointment come up on the Tuesday.

Regards,
Del

Sorry all, but due to the current situation with covid and area lockdowns getting tighter.
We need to cancel, hope to see you all again soon.
Rob and Julie

Sorry all but we will not be coming up, it's just not worth the risk, I would hate to catch and bring it back with us.
Apologies to the team.
Stay safe
Bill & Wendy

Sorry, we're not coming now either, but because the brewery bar where I work weekends has only just got his licence and I gotta go back to work ☹ cyall later in September or October hopefully 🍺💃

Oh Dear. We are also going to have to pull out due to Covid. Jill works in a GP Surgery and feel it would be better to withdraw now rather than leave it any later.
We are so disappointed, this was to be our first time meeting with you and really looking forward to it.
Hope those that can go have a great time
Peter & Jill from Brid

If anyone going to Hollingworth has some 25mm bore tubing/ poly pipe or similar. About half a metre or so.
I removed the fresh water tank, now having problems getting it back in. The drain pipe is being a pain.
Thanks in advance.
Not being a scrounger, arranged meet folks on my way north, so leaving home Tuesday. The earliest eBay delivery date is Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rec
If anyone going to Hollingworth has some 25mm bore tubing/ poly pipe or similar. About half a metre or so.
I removed the fresh water tank, now having problems getting it back in. The drain pipe is being a pain.
Thanks in advance.
Not being a scrounger, arranged meet folks on my way north, so leaving home Tuesday. The earliest eBay delivery date is Wednesday.
I have some grey that is used on Autosleeper waste but just measured it and is nearer to 28mm but there is a connector in one end that is 25 mm I can bring along with me, or you could have some posted to my house and I will bring it with me to the meet on Friday

I have some grey that is used on Autosleeper waste but just measured it and is nearer to 28mm but there is a connector in one end that is 25 mm I can bring along with me, or you could have some posted to my house and I will bring it with me to the meet on Friday
Great idea. PM sent

Hi Jeff
Definitely only Friday and Saturday now. Looking forward to meeting everyone! At a distance!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back