** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020

** UPDATED ** Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire . August 13th - 17th 2020
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Rakewood road Littleborough
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Jeff, really wanted to join you this weekend, but we have decided to continue to isolate, especially with what is going on in Blackburn. Hope it goes well, regards to your mum and dad.

Hi Jeff can you remove maggievan from meet her van is not good so has to cancel but no internet to post..

Sorry, now not going to this one, which is sad because it was my first. Local infection rates are too high for me to risk it. Hope those who do go have a great time and stay safe.

The way they are dropping out. It sounds like you, molly3 and me.The five of us should have a great time.
Half way to Hollingworth. Stopped off in the Peak District.

The way they are dropping out. It sounds like you, molly3 and me.The five of us should have a great time.
Half way to Hollingworth. Stopped off in the Peak District.
You never visited the oppy's though

The problem with local lockdown is they have used a hammer to crack a nut. Most of the spikes are in high density housing areas, not in a field away from anywhere.Provided we stick to distancing I can't see a problem, especially as we only see each other outside.

Sorry will have to cancel, doctors appointment Now moved from today to Saturday, hopefully I’ll be at stratford

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back