Vehicle sticker

Yes it needs a bit of colour ,at the moment it looks like one of the stickers you get when getting on the ferry . Just my input:unsure:

Last edited:
I like it, it doesn’t need complicating, and more colours would add to production costs.
Not 100% sure about Making Memories, just feel it may be a missed opportunity to put something more relevant. But at the same time, I can’t suggest anything better.

Think I’m for some yellow, would yellow for a sun background illustration be possible.

Full green with white block writing looks a bit first aid box to me maybe a different font would make it blend better but what do I know I am just a happy camper :)

I think it's a bit plain how about putting the motorhome of the heading behind the M if you did this would it increase the cost dramatically.

The motto might be better something like 'The App for the Road' if you are wanting the app to be a large part of the new forum.

I really like it, despite the fact that I'm never keen on block caps for wording! I like the motto too and love that it continues the 'M' theme.
A third colour might over-complicate things or vastly increase the cost but if you were to add some gold, I'd go for a really skinny little gold border around the edge of the sticker or a thin gold line just inside the edge all round.

Had a play with colours :) Yellow one smacks you in the face would not miss it :) :) Hope you do not kind me playing with the colours Admin

Attachments

• mh-sticker-green-flat1.png
    mh-sticker-green-flat1.png
    298.2 KB · Views: 44
  • mh-sticker-green-flat2.png
    mh-sticker-green-flat2.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 46
  • mh-sticker-green-flat3.png
    mh-sticker-green-flat3.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 66
I think it's a really good play on the big green W, Phil. Not sure if that was your intention though ... Keep it simple and recognisable from a distance.

I like the colourful one over the plain M one.
I don't think the M is in the right font and worry if you change it, it could end up a bit like a Mac Donald's logo.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back