Vehicle sticker

The new windscreen stickers arrived today and the members at the Henley-in-Arden meet now have them.
I will be posting how everyone can get them once the rear stickers arrive.
Yes please! 1 for the MH and one for the car - it pays to advertise!

Some of the large vehicle stickers arrived today. Unfortunately the white backing ink seems to have been printed too large and appears around the edge of the black border. This may not effect white or light colour vans, but won’t look great darker paints. I am waiting for the printers to get back to me before I make a desicion on what to do. They still owe me 1000 stickers so if they correct them and then I can use the 640 I have just for white vans.

2F7EB098-779D-4DB1-AE7B-467ABD7A28ED.jpeg

6B99EE8D-26B7-4C45-9744-CE380DDF3EB3.jpeg

Some of the large vehicle stickers arrived today. Unfortunately the white backing ink seems to have been printed too large and appears around the edge of the black border. This may not effect white or light colour vans, but won’t look great darker paints. I am waiting for the printers to get back to me before I make a desicion on what to do. They still owe me 1000 stickers so if they correct them and then I can use the 640 I have just for white vans.

View attachment 37891

View attachment 37892
I still like them and would defo like to have two please, please (a please for each sticker!).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back