Vehicle sticker

Not so sure about first one think you’d need to pay me £20 a year to put that in my window?. Second ones a mile better try and keep the image of the motorhome in it that kind o ties it together the first one is too much like the wild camping logo not that there’s anything wrong with wc logo just too similar.

Ooh, lots of orange on this one! The picture looks good as a sticker. How about trying the motorhome graphic within different colours... green border with white writing for instance? The words in black are quite dominant... I thought it was OK in the sticker but it doesn't sit right at the top of the forum page for some reason. Oh and Happy Campers??? :unsure:

The fact of the matter is that your first thought is your "gut" thought, and is usually pretty damn close to spot on.
The only variation may be the background colour, possibly won't stand out enough on certain vans etc.
Got to grab the eye, grab attention, grab conversation, grab NEW members, rekindle old one's.
The answer surely is the almost "Dayglow Yellow" as put forward by "BLIGHTS".
Spot on, well done everyone for all the effort

Bar-Le-Duc

"I'm just stepping outside, and i may be some time"

Not a graphic designer by any stretch of the imagination but what about combining M and H over each other in different fonts/colours?

I definitely prefer one of these to the original green 'M':

They carry over the image on the website and, to my mind, that image is spot on. I feel the consistency of image is very important and should be distinct and different to all others, including WC. It is uncluttered, eye catching and would look good as a relatively large graphic on the rear of vehicles (!) or as a smaller graphic in the windscreen of vehicles (!).
The words are OK. On balance I prefer 'Living The Dream' over 'Happy Campers'.
Whatever you choose for this sticker it is likely to become the site's tagline (strapline) as is:

I'm Lovin' It (McDonalds)
Delivering Sustainable Distribution (Eddie Stobbart)
Every Little Helps (Tesco)
Just Do It (Nike)

I hope this helps. Would a site competition for the wording work for you, Phil?

Colin :):):)

I definitely prefer one of these to the original green 'M':

They carry over the image on the website and, to my mind, that image is spot on. I feel the consistency of image is very important and should be distinct and different to all others, including WC. It is uncluttered, eye catching and would look good as a relatively large graphic on the rear of vehicles (!) or as a smaller graphic in the windscreen of vehicles (!).
The words are OK. On balance I prefer 'Living The Dream' over 'Happy Campers'.
Whatever you choose for this sticker it is likely to become the site's tagline (strapline) as is:

I'm Lovin' It (McDonalds)
Delivering Sustainable Distribution (Eddie Stobbart)
Every Little Helps (Tesco)
Just Do It (Nike)

I hope this helps. Would a site competition for the wording work for you, Phil?

Colin :):):)
I also love either of those two the original green one is blame in my opinion.

I like a few ideas, the yellow M & the one with the MH in it.
My own design would be a hat with an M in it possibly the upside down W from WC, with the slogan "where ever I lay my hat"

Or is that to complicated?

Phill

Like both Happy Campers or Living the Dream. This one comes across as bright and cheerful just like the members. Easy to see, may cost more with all the colours but sometimes its better to pay a little more.

Personally I prefer "Living the Dream" as the strapline combined with the upside "W" of Wild Campers. That way the statement is made - tick. There is no differentiation between types of vehicle - tick. Links WC to MH - tick. Three ticks equals a win combined with three sips - oops, hick hick hick!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back