Vehicle sticker

I thought only 'living the dream' was copyrighted, Chris?

Phil wouldn't still be using it on his experimental draft stickers, I'm sure this was talked about at Druridge??

I still think 'live your dream' or 'live your dreams' is a good strap line.

It's underlying message to anyone reading it is that the person in the camper is already doing that and the person reading the sticker is being invited to do the same. That's what it implies to me, but that's maybe just me?

My gut feel says not to use more than 3 words whatever wording finally gets decided.

More catchy than number of words Marie, things go better with coke worked quite well

Yes, you're absolutely right Neil.

However, it was the message their strapline conveyed that was the winning formula, and they probably paid some marketing team a lot of money to come up with it. The simple things that work well are often the hardest to arrive at.

Anything with the words 'driving' or 'touring' in it leaves me cold.
Might sound a bit mad cos that's what we do(!), but I think the message has to be a bit more subtle, psychologically speaking.
'Things go better with coke' doesn't say anything about the actual coke itself, does it?

Just sayin' :)

Don't dream. Do it.

Don't dream. Join in.

Don't dream. Motorhomer.

Don't dream. Live.

Don't dream. Live it.

Colin ??? (This line is not a suggestion for a strapline!).

I thought only 'living the dream' was copyrighted, Chris?

Phil wouldn't still be using it on his experimental draft stickers, I'm sure this was talked about at Druridge??

Phil checked it out Marie and "Live your dreams" is copyrighted too :(

Had a play with colours :) Yellow one smacks you in the face would not miss it :):) Hope you do not kind me playing with the colours Admin
Think the yellow one might get confused with Motorhome Fun. The original definitely needs cheering up a bit. Plenty of arty people on here to input their thoughts

I don't usually like them but the block caps work well too for just a few words. Tidier somehow.

In my humble opinion ‘happy campers’ reminds me too much of ‘Hi De Hi’ or a carry on film. Living the dream and the simple logo with a bit of colour to brighten

Campers do it anywhere

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back