Vinyl wrapping van

I'm likely going to be working on a second conversion this summer and need an idea for an animal theme to complement the Zebra Truck actually :)

Hmm.... cheetah? fox? peacock? snake?

saddleback pig? ;)

Fantasy zebra? :D :LOL::LOL::giggle:

1552906911124.png

Hmm.... cheetah? fox? peacock? snake?

saddleback pig? ;)

Fantasy zebra? :D :LOL::LOL::giggle:

View attachment 43697
Funny you should mention Saddleback Pigs. They look quite cute (they were featured yesterday on Countryfile I noticed) but they always remind me of another animal we see up here on the other side of the border ... The Belted Galloway Cows. It is something I mused about trying to replicate on a camper.

Belted-Galloways~~element10.JPG

:giggle::giggle:

MMmn are you being sponsored by "Cow & Gate" or Cravendale ?

Go for a Shaun the sheep look...Stealth camping in Scotland and Wales !

i have a 4cubic mtr box on the back of my motorhome and due to time constraints didn’t get it painted before i came away it was only an experiment didn’t want to spend £280 quoted on it so decided to wrap it , there were two grades available 2 & 5 year quality 5sq mts of the two year one came to £20 so went that route , the finished article looked crap even using water etc had air bubbles everywhere got it looking half decent and came away to spain the warm sun has dried out all the bubbles and the job now looks ok may experiment with a large vinyl picture similar to the one on wully’s where you can see the rust showing through lol

i have a 4cubic mtr box on the back of my motorhome and due to time constraints didn’t get it painted before i came away it was only an experiment didn’t want to spend £280 quoted on it so decided to wrap it , there were two grades available 2 & 5 year quality 5sq mts of the two year one came to £20 so went that route , the finished article looked crap even using water etc had air bubbles everywhere got it looking half decent and came away to spain the warm sun has dried out all the bubbles and the job now looks ok may experiment with a large vinyl picture similar to the one on wully’s where you can see the rust showing through lol
3280 to paint a back box,at those prices my old biz would have made me a zillion aire.
£35 would have been about right price for job.

Surely a couple of rolls of clingfilm would suffice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have that much spare cash worrying you, there must be better things that one could do with it

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back