We have gone to Spain 2020

WINDY 🌬 !!!

it was slightly more than windy. It was a gale force stor, we parked amongst a lot of German vans for shelter then we joined loads of vans on a huge car park by a closed cinema and supermarket.....

Following this with interest, we are coming over on March 16th, and heading down to Portugal. Plenty of pleasant Aires please.
Stay safe, and enjoy the dream! xx

Sounds great Jeff, I am in India - its warmer here! I was due to go to Malaysia next week but staying here as with my lungs I dont fancy a dose of the latest chinese flu thing!! I hope the rest of the trip goes well:cool:

Sounds great Jeff, I am in India - its warmer here! I was due to go to Malaysia next week but staying here as with my lungs I dont fancy a dose of the latest chinese flu thing!! I hope the rest of the trip goes well:cool:
Taken the VW?🙄

Following this with interest, we are coming over on March 16th, and heading down to Portugal. Plenty of pleasant Aires please.
Stay safe, and enjoy the dream! xx
Just listening to the radio and it is saying February is going to be hotter and drier than normal :cool:

it was slightly more than windy. It was a gale force stor, we parked amongst a lot of German vans for shelter then we joined loads of vans on a huge car park by a closed cinema and supermarket.....
Camp Cholera

Yes if you go into the camp it is a dirty muddy squat , but atm the police are letting vans stay on the road leading to the beach , that is were we are and very clean and peaceful . We have just been for a walk into the town and it is just waking up with the locals venturing out , it is 19.45 here and still 18 deg , so better than sat at home watching tv

Came ro Bolneuvo nesr Mazarron as a few people recommended it. Interesting rock formations next to a lovely beach. 4 hour psrking restrictions on and the locsl police are enforcing it. Only a VW campervan has stayed on the huge csrpark for overnight. Everyone else has xhosen to go elsewhere. I'm with 3 others on a side street nearby.

We left Collera and went to Simat only about 40 minutes away, it has an aire next to the orange groves and a ruined monastery.
Lovely place but you loose the sun earlier than at the coast.

We left Collera and went to Simat only about 40 minutes away, it has an aire next to the orange groves and a ruined monastery.
Lovely place but you loose the sun earlier than at the coast.

You can only stay in Simat for 3 nights. The police come and check but it is a beautiful place.

Our little convoy leaves two weeks tomorrow. Time’s a draggin’. Spent yesterday cutting kindling and moving a cubic metre of firewood. If Nic won’t come with me, at least I know she’ll stay warm.
Caring hubby, or what?😚😍
There’s always the GFSH if all else fails

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back