Driving from Calais. We have a couple of calls to make on the way down. Can’t wait!Sounds good Roger, we are sailing to Bilbao this Wednesday, hopefully the storms will have passed by then, going to head down southern Spain and then track up the east coast of Spain until April, then return possibly by Switzerland, and then into Germany. We need to be back for mid May as Elaine his having one her hips replaced in May, so we thought we would escape while we have chance. Are you driving down through France, or getting the ferry to Spain.