Weather Report..................

Morning all well it was another lovely sunny day shame about the wind it was really chilly nay sometimes cold out of the sun!.... But dry

Went a bit dull and drizzly yesterday, but the great ball of fire is back this morning cool sun.gif

Morning all :The_Sun_Face_Emoji:

The sun's back from whatever day trip it was taking yesterday. I'm very sunny too... some of my girls arrive later today from Scotland, N Ireland and Devon for a weekend of fun, food and fizz - pink of course.
Let's get this party started! :b0202:

Minisorella;n34757 said:
Morning all :The_Sun_Face_Emoji:

The sun's back from whatever day trip it was taking yesterday. I'm very sunny too... some of my girls arrive later today from Scotland, N Ireland and Devon for a weekend of fun, food and fizz - pink of course.
Let's get this party started! :b0202:

I trust this celebration is nothing to do with the Cavalier claptrap planned for this weekend, Jenny!
I had you down as a Roundhead.
Enjoy yourselves!

Colin :):):)

Wall to wall blue in Herts.
It's cooler than it appears to be from indoors but it's LOVELY!

Full Member;n34758 said:
I trust this celebration is nothing to do with the Cavalier claptrap planned for this weekend, Jenny!
I had you down as a Roundhead.
Enjoy yourselves!

Sorry to disappoint Colin but I'm still a fan of the Monarchy and all the pomp, circumstance and tradition that goes with it... plus I love it when they give us an excuse for a good party! I have plastic tiaras and pink fizz at the ready, so we can recreate the shindig that we flag-waved our way through for Will and Kate :rolleyes:
I've even bought a Hawaiian pizza so that my friend Bev can flop face down in it again after too much fizz :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji: The rest of us will behave with the utmost decorum of course :Smiling_Face_with_H

:Margarita_Cocktail_:Red_Wine_Emoji::b0202:

6½ miles north of Leeds.
cold cloudy start.
Sunny now but cool NE. breeze.
10 minutes walk down the. Towpath to the pub.. It's quiz night.. WP_20180517_19_36_50_Pro (2).jpg

Minisorella;n34761 said:
Sorry to disappoint Colin but I'm still a fan of the Monarchy and all the pomp, circumstance and tradition that goes with it... plus I love it when they give us an excuse for a good party! I have plastic tiaras and pink fizz at the ready, so we can recreate the shindig that we flag-waved our way through for Will and Kate :rolleyes:
I've even bought a Hawaiian pizza so that my friend Bev can flop face down in it again after too much fizz :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji: The rest of us will behave with the utmost decorum of course :Smiling_Face_with_H

:Margarita_Cocktail_:Red_Wine_Emoji::b0202:

A photo of the newly decorated Hawaiian pizza is a must, Jenny!
Have a great time celebrating.

Greyish at the moment but fine weather is forecast for Herts.
So I've just hung a load of washing out to dry.

I'm really liking your emojis, Chris. Please keep them coming!

Colin ???

Back