Weather Report..................

Yesterday was another scorcher and today is forecast the same ........ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well it seems to hold good that "the sun shines on the righteous". After taking it to Hereford and elsewhere in the last few weeks we now have sun in Blackpool, and when arriving home the forecast there is for a couple of weeks of sunshine and warmth.
Sorry that those of you further South may not be staying quite so dry, but I'll be back with the sunshine soon :Wink_Emoji:

2cv;n34942 said:
Well it seems to hold good that "the sun shines on the righteous". After taking it to Hereford and elsewhere in the last few weeks we now have sun in Blackpool, and when arriving home the forecast there is for a couple of weeks of sunshine and warmth.
Sorry that those of you further South may not be staying quite so dry, but I'll be back with the sunshine soon :Wink_Emoji:

We'em alright down yere - "the devil looks after his own"!

Another gorgeous day in Herts.
I'd planned to get back into the red and white baggies today but there was a public service announcement on the local radio asking me not to.
And to add insult to injury I'm asked to turn the Beach Boys down.

The genteel folk of Hertfordshire just aren't ready for me.

Colin ???

Full Member;n34949 said:
Another gorgeous day in Herts.
I'd planned to get back into the red and white baggies today but there was a public service announcement on the local radio asking me not to.
And to add insult to injury I'm asked to turn the Beach Boys down.

The genteel folk of Hertfordshire just aren't ready for me.

Colin ???

Ahead of your time Colin - in years to come, they'll realise what they missed ;)

Georgeous day for a 5 mile coastal stroll nr Crackington Cornwall!!!?☀️☀️☀️

Edina;n34951 said:
Ahead of your time Colin - in years to come, they'll realise what they missed ;)

Life as a trend setter can be very challenging, Chris.
Sometimes I feel like taking the easy option.

Colin ???

Full Member;n34968 said:

Colin ???

Adonis, trend setter what can we look forward to in the future, I think you owe it to your public to carry on pushing forward to new heights.

Full Member;n34968 said:

Colin ???

The easy option - khaki shorts, socks and sandals?

Lee;n34971 said:
Adonis, trend setter what can we look forward to in the future, I think you owe it to your public to carry on pushing forward to new heights.

Surely you of all people know that I've delegated the scaling of new heights to others.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and your much better half on Thursday, Lee.

Colin ???

Edina;n34973 said:
The easy option - khaki shorts, socks and sandals?

..........knotted hanky, string vest?

Colin ???

A perfect morning in Moffat :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:. Taking the sunshine home to Glasgow today.

2cv;n34986 said:
A perfect morning in Moffat :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:. Taking the sunshine home to Glasgow today.

Can't you come to Norfolk we need the sunshine there.

Lee;n34987 said:
Can't you come to Norfolk we need the sunshine there.

Sure you'll get some anyway. Would love to have been there but it's nearly a thousand miles every trip down South.

2cv;n34988 said:
Sure you'll get some anyway. Would love to have been there but it's nearly a thousand miles every trip down South.

So why not full time down here, Bill?
We need you both.

Colin :):):)

A somewhat lower temperature today: 12°C!
Initially it was grey up there but the weather man promised to use the sun to burn the low cloud away by about now.

And it's beginning to happen! How do they do that?

Colin ???

Full Member;n34991 said:
So why not full time down here, Bill?
We need you both.

Colin :):):)

Just feel more prepared for the water shortages the government warn of. ?

So warm here in glengormley i had to take my thermals of that i wear under my great coat.:The_Sun_Face_Emoji:

Back