Weather Report..................

Calm morning in Buxton, mainly cloudy with some blue, watch is saying it will be rain most of the day but it is saying that for most places I have set

Edit: I tell a lie, it is giving sunshine and could with a dry day for Balloch, off you go Gordon, Duck Bay in the van :)

At my eldest sons house ,let the guys in to replace his doors and windows sun is out but it’s Baltic in here with them big holes in building .was gonna put heating on but think he wouldnt appreciate it

At my eldest sons house ,let the guys in to replace his doors and windows sun is out but it’s Baltic in here with them big holes in building .was gonna put heating on but think he wouldnt appreciate it

should have been prepared....extra jumper and thermals.....lol

Hi

Its taken me just over an hour which should take 20 minutes (8 miles) Middleton, Manchester to my house in Milnrow with the heavy rain. there was branches and rivers in the road, quite a few cars and 4 wheel drives stopped with there hazard lights on, it proved hard to see with your wipers on full plus the news said there was a vehicle fire on the m62 going my way (please explain what they mean vehicle fire in this driving sleeting rain) so everybody and his dog decided to use none motorway roads to get where they was going
At work we had a call from one of the site managers in Wales approximately 12.30 pm the weather sounded awful I struggled to hear

The Hertfordshire ground had inexplicably been moistened by something overnight.
Most odd.

So I went to Essex to check that the Thames estuary was still intact.
It was, so I came home, still none the wiser.
Hopefully tomorrow will be less confusing.

Colin :):):)

Yesterday was awful with the wind at Berwick it was blowing a hoolie today coming home it was sunshine until teatime and then the rain started and as far as I know it’s still raining! Near Durham

What a night haha. Drove up to Humberside and weather was very interesting, not seen rain like it for a long time, torrential isn’t the right word it was more monsoon at times. Quite windy with it as well, glad it isn’t usually like that. Still wind and rain when I turned in around 1:30.

Up at 7 though and sounds calm out and what’s this I see through the roof light? A mainly blue patch of sky so let’s hope it’s a better day, gulls are squalling I can hear

Back