Weather Report..................

Just going to be a few showers today in Blackpool, but they’ve cancelled the fireworks ?
I think I’d better send a brolly down for Colin this weekend as his need will be greater than mine.

We have a lovely clear blue sky above Hertfordshire this morning. And I mean clear.
I glanced in a garden bucket that was empty last evening and found it to be 25% full of water this morning.
So I'm as confused this morning as I was yesterday morning.
Is someone playing mind games with me?
Is Bill playing tricks on me?

I'm very much hoping that tomorrow will be less confusing.
In the meantime I'll get on with topping up the sun tan.

Colin :):):)

Hi everybody

Well today as been a right bag of tricks when it comes to the weather

I got up at 6.00 am Milnrow Lancashire it was raining quiet heavily, the dog wasn't amused when it had to go from a dog walk to do its ablutions
I set of for work in Middleton Manchester 7.15 am it had stopped raining by then, by the time I got to work approximately 20 minutes it had starting raining heavily at 10.12 am it was bucketing down (a bit like sleet) went very dark it carried on like this until 10.32 am then it went to heavy rain, then at 11.10 am - 11.20 am bucketing down again then stopped for about 15 minutes with sunshine (rivers everywhere), then it start raining slightly it was still doing it when I left at 2.00 pm
Drove home 20 minutes raining all the way, then stopped when I arrived home took Roxy out, while I was out it started raining heavily, didn't stop until about 4.00 pm and touch wood not raining now might get Roxy out

been blown backwards, forwards, sidewards and upside down........feel like the wreck of the hesperous now............knew i should have stayed home indoors.. take me weeks to get un traumasized.......

Didn't lose your hat did you? :eek:

Just nothing this morning so far, no wind, no rain, no sun. Am I in Hampshire?

Morning everybody

Went out this morning with Roxy 7.30 am, dry and very grey
Sat here with my morning brew looking out of the window very still with the trees in the distance slightly moving with the breeze, no rain

The forecast given for today fine
Sunday teaming down
LETS SEE

Back