Weather Report..................

Mix of blue sky and cloud at Buxton and leaves in the trees hardly stirring, supposed to get winding for a few hours followed by rain later with the sun coming out around 6 tonight ready for me coming out the office :)

It's a trifle breezy but warm with quite a bit of blue above Hertfordshire.
Storm Ali?
Bad weather?
Southern softie?
I really don't think so.

Later today one of the twin boys is flying down from Aberdeen to Luton.
I expect he'll moan about the weather and flight as much as the rest of you up there.
Northerners need to man-up about the weather.

Colin :):):)

It’s a braw, bright day the day :)
Not over't pennines.
Still warm despite the wind, and chucked it down earlier.
Went to put some washing out, first peg on and the heavens opened. Shame cos it has been a great drying day.
We have been lucky not to have damage with the wind, only thing i've seen are overturned bins.

I work at a Construction Company in Middleton, We have had site managers from various parts of the country sending photo's in, of the weather conditions mighty winds and rain. it wasn't to bad in Middleton Manchester apart from being very gusty' the more North you went the worse it was

I lady in her caravan was blown off a the cliff edge

It seemed to be more gustier last night around here, I got home from work to find various large potted trees blown over

At this minute I can see clouds moving fast in red skies before it turns dark with trees waving in the wind

winds also dropping a bit here in n.yorks.........thankfully no damage as yet....my newly refelted shed roof is still om.
was giving out information on trees blown down in various areas.......hopefully tomorrow will see a calmer day

Well its 7.50 pm and completely dark you can see the evener darker trees in the distance moving with the strong gusts but not raining

It's been a lovely day in Hertfordshire.
Lots of warm air and a fair amount of blue above us.
So I sat in the garden and read a book.
Not everyone would like it here.

Colin ???

Back