Weather Report..................

Campervanannie;n10390 said:
That'll change when Caroline gets here lol

Have I missed something, Annie? I thought this is Caroline!
My age related problem strikes again.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

teejay;n10412 said:
Lovely day here in Wales! Dry, 12 degrees, sunshine. Birds are singing and so am I!

12 degC is gonna feel positively balmy soon, teejay.
Which reminds me to get more meal worms for the robins

Pauljenny;n10416 said:
Business as usual, here. Slight overnight frost, a rare occurrence here.

I went out in my dressing gown and noticed that my petunias had shrunk.

I hope they will revive with a bit of sunshine on them.

I think I know to which you refer, Paul.
Here in the south east the portion of meat and two veg on offer shrinks in cold weather.

Morning lovely here today apart from the wind! Ooh I love the snow as well Colin I don't think I have really grown up either!! well must pop off and help whirlwind with these dolls!!

Full Member;n10426 said:
Judging by this morning's forecast the front is now well past CTL and almost on us, Chris.
And behind that front the temperatures will really fall as the Artic air arrives.

Thanks Colin!
Wind is now picking up and we have patchy blue sky

Edina;n10434 said:
Thanks Colin!
Wind is now picking up and we have patchy blue sky

My pleasure, Chris.
I'm here to help and offer words of joy.
It's calm and grey now and I'm wondering if Caroline is bypassing Herts. Many folks do.

Jeanette;n10433 said:
Morning lovely here today apart from the wind! Ooh I love the snow as well Colin I don't think I have really grown up either!! well must pop off and help whirlwind with these dolls!!

Those last few words threw me, Jeanette.

was bright and sunny earlier this morning.......now blowing cold looks like rain..........was going to chance going out for a coupe of hours, poked my head out of the door and came straight back inside....toooo cold.....

Full Member;n10429 said:
Have I missed something, Annie? I thought this is Caroline!
My age related problem strikes again.

You'll know when she gets here 200 mph winds snow blizzards snow shoulder deep 4 ft icicles dangling from everywhere I must stop looking at the weather on Faceache.:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:voltage_emoji_icon_:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji::b0230:

Full Member;n10432 said:
I think I know to which you refer, Paul.
Here in the south east the portion of meat and two veg on offer shrinks in cold weather.

" YOU might think that,... But I could not possibly comment. ". Francis Urquart... House of Cards.

18 degrees in the shade, North wind dropped... Just after I'd finished pruning my pomegranates... In a freezing, windy 5 degrees .Thank The Lord for brandy,at coffee time.

Good excuse to do SFA this afternoon.

We have just had a huge down pour of hail and sleet .

trixie88;n10440 said:
was bright and sunny earlier this morning.......now blowing cold looks like rain..........was going to chance going out for a coupe of hours, poked my head out of the door and came straight back inside....toooo cold.....

Inside sounds good, Trixie!

Colin ???

Been wet n wild here most of the day :( :(

Campervanannie;n10444 said:
You'll know when she gets here 200 mph winds snow blizzards snow shoulder deep 4 ft icicles dangling from everywhere I must stop looking at the weather on Faceache.:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:voltage_emoji_icon_:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji::b0230:

Ha, ha! Even you northerners would need your big coats on for that lot!

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n10462 said:
" YOU might think that,... But I could not possibly comment. ". Francis Urquart... House of Cards.

Clearly yew r a wel red man, Paul.
Kwite unlik wot i is.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n10464 said:
18 degrees in the shade, North wind dropped... Just after I'd finished pruning my pomegranates... In a freezing, windy 5 degrees .Thank The Lord for brandy,at coffee time.

Good excuse to do SFA this afternoon.

Thanks,Paul. It's good to know that your pomegranates are pruned.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n10529 said:
We have just had a huge down pour of hail and sleet .

Heavy rain on the M25 this afternoon though not windy. Is it all over? Did I miss all the fun?
I think that the Met Office are fearful of another Michael Fish type cock-up so overstate the risks.

Colin ???

Edina;n10532 said:
Caroline must have missed us - we have clear skies and a light breeze

I'm thinking that we were bypassed too, Chris.

Colin ???

Back