Weather Report..................

Pudsey Bear;n10541 said:
Been wet n wild here most of the day :( :(

Where is here, Pudsey?

Colin ???

Full Member;n10552 said:
Where is here, Pudsey?

Colin ???

There may be a clue in his username, Colin.

There's a Bear Town, near Congleton, Cheshire....

I'm putting money on somewhere between Bramley and Laisterdyke.. In God's Own County... Where the pigs fly backwards and there's treacle mines still producing.

A lady phoned in saying she had heard there was snow coming. Don't worry there is no snow coming overnight in the UK-now where have i heard something like that before?

Full Member;n10438 said:
Those last few words threw me, Jeanette.

Colin :smile::smile::smile:

Haha really Colin!! Today we had a downpour (rain) it's still windy buut they say the dreaded white stuff is still coming and all I can say is bring it on!!

yorkslass;n10626 said:
No snow for us, I knew you'd get some. Flippin freezing though.

It settled but it's only s very thin layer that's turned to ice now.

Go on Annie make a snowman or a snow angel at least!! We have no snow (yet)!!

No snow here either.
Hoping it stays that way....I have to drive the mountain road at seven in the morning..

It looks to be thawing at the moment but the sky still looks full of it

Allen;n10719 said:
No snow here either.
Hoping it stays that way....I have to drive the mountain road at seven in the morning..
Arrrghhhh!
Woke up to snow!

It's snowing...... whoooop whooooop!
Yes Colin, Key is very excited, she's gone outside the front to stand in the snow. The task now is to get her in and ready for school.

*****;n10779 said:
probably half an inch of snow and probably the roads will come to a stop:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Flushed_Face_Emoji::Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi

Don't forget the trains and airports.:biggrin:

image.jpeg Now it has turned to ice it crunches when you walk on it but with blue skies and sunshine it may thaw.

Pauljenny;n10579 said:
There may be a clue in his username, Colin.

There's a Bear Town, near Congleton, Cheshire....

I'm putting money on somewhere between Bramley and Laisterdyke.. In God's Own County... Where the pigs fly backwards and there's treacle mines still producing.

I'm hoping we become enlightened, Paul. I've absolutely no idea but do wonder if he is linked to the annual BBC appeal.

2cv;n10595 said:
It's a tad breezy here in Blackpool this evening.

Herts really hasn't been affected by Caroline, 2cv. Rain and breeze but nothing out of the ordinary.

Back