• Please help us choose the charities that we will be supporting over the next year. There is a poll running, and I would like you to vote for your preferred charities if possible. Click Here to view the poll

Weather Report..................

Lorraine

Rally Organiser
Raining so far today, forecast for all day, seems warmer here in Milnrow Lancashire

Wonderful winter day. Belated breakfast on the upper terrace, an hour of light wedding, coffee on the mezzanine.
Windless, 20 degrees in the shade. Salad lunch outdoors., washed down with accidental cider.. ½ a carton of apple juice that had blown up in the fridge.
Being Yorkshire...

I just HAD to try it , before pouring it away.
Delicious

I hate autocorrect.... WEEDING !
There's nothing light about our wedding.. 49 years, 7 months 13 days..but who's counting...?

There was a colourful end to the day over Fuengirola this evening:

WP_20181202_18_22_22_Pro (2).jpg

Colin 😊😊😊

Very cloudy and misty on the trip up to Stirling today. Then back to Glasgow where I thought that Noah himself may have been waiting to meet us! ☔️☔️☔️☔️

Well it’s been quite a mild day then tonight it started to rain ☔️

Morning All,
Business as usual here today. 8 degrees at dawn, 16 in the shade now. Perfect blue skies, no breeze.
We're told things unlikely to change,this week .
Got to get those flower beds weeded before the ground dries out.
Stripping off and hoping nobody interrupts us.
By 11.00 it'll be too hot to work outside.
Now, where did I put that smug filter ?

The sky is blue, it was about 17°C at 1000, the air is still, it's very hot right now in the sunshine - and I have a Chinese copy of Paul's smug filter. Not working too well, is it?
And the fish are very close to the beach this morning:

WP_20181203_10_56_51_Pro (2).jpg

Colin 😊😊😊

The sun is shining there’s a slight breeze but it’s a bit nippy out!

The sky is blue, it was about 17°C at 1000, the air is still, it's very hot right now in the sunshine - and I have a Chinese copy of Paul's smug filter. Not working too well, is it?
And the fish are very close to the beach this morning:

View attachment 40202

Colin 😊😊😊

I'm NOT jealous !!!!!!!!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

End of a perfect day or 3
The world seemed to have forgotten about us . No visitors, nobody asking us to go anywhere . No reason to get dressed .

I close my eyes and see piles of weeds and the reconstructed rockeries and rills .
Had to put clothes on by 3pm and heating on at 5, turned off now . Mild night , Cicadas singing optimistic love songs .

Alas we have to amble into the village tomorrow, first time for a fortnight .. things to do, people to see .

Funnily enough, cicadas and sunshine didn’t cross my mind as we headed through the Forest of Dean today with the windscreen wipers on full tilt ........ 😂😂