Weather Report..................

Breezy and dry at the moment in London today, windy and showery forecast. Daughter’s first op done so off home on Monday night to bring the van down for Christmas.
Good luck.
Hope all goes smoothly.
Nothing much different to report.

Sky still blue, apart from that yellow shiny bit. Gentle breeze makes gardening more pleasant.
Brazilian sambas on the radio.

Wet and windy here at the Navigation Inn at Bugsworth, rain forecast for the next 2 days.
This is usual Buxton weather Annie :) at least they have delayed the snow so far but you have to check here as it’s so changeable. No seasons just weather :)

It's been windy and cold with occasional showers up here
In Bugsworth , we battled through and managed coffee in the pub yesterday morning followed by a shopping trip for the chosen few and then we battled back to the pub so we could up hold the Motorhomer name by winning the quiz and Tom managed to win the raffle as well.
Today will prepare ourselves for Christmas dinner.

It's hot and sunny in Andalucia and the same is forecast for a couple more days.

So I'll stay until Monday when the Council Offices open and try to sort the parking notice I've collected in a no restriction parking bay.
I saw it just as I was preparing to move on to Cavares.
Another of life's rich experiences!

Colin ???

In Bugsworth , we battled through and managed coffee in the pub yesterday morning followed by a shopping trip for the chosen few and then we battled back to the pub so we could up hold the Motorhomer name by winning the quiz and Tom managed to win the raffle as well.
Hope you all have a great time and enjoy

Q: When does it rain money?

A: When there is "change" in the weather.

I
heard you were supporting water closets Lee :)

• Funny
Reactions: Lee
At this very moment, the heavens have opened you should hear it in Milnrow Lancashire

I

heard you were supporting water closets Lee :)

WC1 won the quiz and I was part of the team yes. I thought it was a better name than M1.

We’re back home the day started of quite pleasant sun shining and very little wind...but It started to Chuck it down earlier tonight and the wind picked up!

Back