Weather Report..................

Left the heavy rain in Glasgow this morning on an emergency trip to London after my daughter had a bad fall. Dry at least here but far more important to see that in time she will be fine.
Some London reports to come.
We'll keep our fingers crossed, Bill and Susie. Hope it's better news when you get there.

Bill hope your daughter has a speedy recovery we haven’t had bad weather here today no rain ☔️ Yay!! But now it’s rather chilly! Tonight we’re at Berwick

Hope it's better news about your daughter when you get to London Bill.

Don't worry about leaving the Glasgow rain, I think it has followed you southwards :(

We’re hoping that my daughter’s jaw will be set today.
Being indoors nearly all day the weather is not affecting us much here. 12 degrees at present and raining with showers expected, and breezy. Certainly sounds like it’s a lot more breezy at home!

We don't envy the poor lass. Hope she's not in too much discomfort.

Colin... Don't send any of that murky stuff in our direction....

We prefer to dine outdoors, being messy eaters.
We have a shower predicted for next Thursday, at 11 am.
Pity, we have visitors arriving on that day.

Bill wish your daughter a speedy recovery from us and as Paul say hope she’s not in too much discomfort

Well the weather st Berwick is the sun is shinning bit windy and colder than yesterday

This is not fair
We don't expect to have to eat outdoors, meal after meal, in December.
I've had to buy another bottle of Lidl's Expensive 10€ Gin... Plus 6 more cans of tonic.
President Donald J Fart knows nothing about global warming... I do!

This is not fair
We don't expect to have to eat outdoors, meal after meal, in December.
I've had to buy another bottle of Lidl's Expensive 10€ Gin... Plus 6 more cans of tonic.
President Donald J Fart knows nothing about global warming... I do!

There, there dearie, try not to think of us enjoying ourselves, jumping about in puddles and chasing umbrellas - chin up (y)

Raining earlier this morning 6.00am in Milnrow Rochdale raining on way to work Middleton Manchester rained heavy roads flooded, then around dinner time very sunny and bright, stayed fine until I got home to Mlnrow 3.00 pm then rained ever since up to now

Last edited:
Goodnight all. .
Having to close the windows now.
The cicadas have finally shut up.
All is quiet and dark..
Perhaps a small nightcap might be in order.
Didn't manage a brandy with our pensioner's treat, earlier on tonight.
Looking like we'll be gardening tomorrow morning.
Mustn't grumble, though.

Very blustery this morning, I have my pots covered with bubble wrap against the frost the dog wouldn't go out at first because of the noise it was creating, while walking the overhead cables were whistling, thankfully no rain at moment

Last edited:
Back