Weather Report..................

Just overcast at Shap, with heavy rain, gales and freezing rain forecast heading South. At least we got away before the snow!

Enjoy your snow, folks.

Management reported 6 degrees after her dawn patrol around the garden.
I wasn't all that impressed.

Bright, calm day.. 16 max expected.

Still minus 2 at Buxton but no frost on the car strangely when we went out. Wind chill is very keen on the ears and the shorts stayed at home today. We have a fine drizzle when I came back in but no snow as yet

oh my, oh my, the wind is howling , howling, menacingly .....howling i tell you....along with freeing rain..........not good at all.....roll on monday when weather man tells me it will warm up..........dont like the wind...........all those on the road in fact everyone...take care.............from n.yorks

Snow........we don't have in Albufeira, but the Xmas foliage is an appropriate colour:

WP_20181215_11_44_40_Pro (2).jpg

and the beach is uncrowded:

WP_20181215_12_01_10_Pro (3).jpg

About 20°C in sunny areas but about 14°C in shady spots.
So coffee and cake in the red beauties whilst overlooking the beach this afternoon.
Actually I rather envy those with snow back on the Beautiful Isle. Today I saw kids going to Santas grotto. It really didn't ring quite true.

Colin ???

Brrr !
8 degrees outside. Cloudless, North winds.
I'm not going there, though.
Managed breakfast and lunch outdoors.
Tomorrow should be much the same, I'm led to believe.
ooohhhh that is cold for where you are.....thought you would still be basking in the sunshine...........i think its minus, minus minus.........0 degrees here............going to have to search for me long johns...and woolly vests etc. lol

It’s been dry here today but really cold ? until about 6-30 then it started to rain then it turned to sleet and that’s about it but the wind is really cold ? here near Durham we’ve missed the snow so far!

Back