Weather Report..................

Annie, please keep that freezing rain on your side of the big hill o_O

Never stopped raining here yesterday, windy as hell and blooming cold but not freezing.

Drying up now this morning and thankfully the wind has subsided (y)

Last night, the forecast was for rain at 9am.

The Dawn Patroller reported heavy cloud, dry and 13 degrees ,at 8am.

I ventured out at 9am.... It was just starting to drizzle. It's miserable and misty. No wind to move it on.
How's that for perfect timing ?
Breakfast at the crack of 9.45 ... Indoors for a change.
How's THAT for perfect timing ?

My Algarve world has changed out of all recognition.
It's grey.

Colin :):):)

Wrong side of the hill, Colin..
You get first crack of whatever the westerlies bring.
Cheer up... They said we'd get 3.5 mm ,in the next couple of hours, but now say 0.3 mm. It's brightening up a little.
Tuesday afternoon could be a little damp.. Keep your galoshes handy

surprise, suprise, surprise..............weatherman got it all mixed up again........was sipposed to be bad weather warning for today...........and what have we got..........bright sunshine....not a puff of wind.....dry......and not too cold........(im not complaining) however, im rather mift........
braved the atrocious weather yesterday to get groceries in.........in preparation of bad weather warning for today............
however, most delighted thats it looks like being a beautiful day.......having said that, its still early yet..........
wont be having brekki outside tho.....unlike pomegranate man ...lol take care

surprise, suprise, surprise..............weatherman got it all mixed up again........was sipposed to be bad weather warning for today...........and what have we got..........bright sunshine....not a puff of wind.....dry......and not too cold........(im not complaining) however, im rather mift........
braved the atrocious weather yesterday to get groceries in.........in preparation of bad weather warning for today............
however, most delighted thats it looks like being a beautiful day.......having said that, its still early yet..........
wont be having brekki outside tho.....unlike pomegranate man ...lol take care

dont believe this.....its posted three times again.......can someone sort it out please.......why does it do this????????thank you

Don't fret, Trixie. You'll get extra rewards!
And in any case, it's good news that you're posting and it should be shouted from the roof tops.

Colin ???

Don't fret, Trixie. You'll get extra rewards!
And in any case, it's good news that you're posting and it should be shouted from the roof tops.

Colin ???
its you who should get rewards,,,posting all those lovely pics////on second thoughts.......you already have the rewards.......being there and doing it.........i think its brilliant that you have such a lifestyle and even more cos you are sharing it with others...........even if it does make me a tad envious , well a bit more than a tad......well ok then....MIGHTY ENVIOUS.............lol...take care....much appreciate the pics,,,,,,,, thank you

As reported earlier, it was very grey first thing today, then about 1030 the rain started.
The Moho was sufficiently shocked that it leaked around the Heiki skylight.
That job is now added to the list which will keep me busy when I'm back in the UK.
By mid afternoon the sun was out and it was coffee and a good book in warm sunshine whilst Steve prepared a Sunday roast for himself, Ed (on Toast) and myself.
Great food, great company. Thanks, Steve. I'm delighted that you've decided to join WC and MH as a full member!

Colin ???

Last edited:
Evening all it’s been sunny here but cold then earlier it started to rain and still cold..but no snow!!

Back