Weather Report..................

I think politics students who completely fail their final exams are steered in to metrology, because they are too thick for any other employment.
The forecast was for unbroken sunshine until 7pm, then the chance of light showers... They still say so, after the 11am update.
So why is it cold, grey and drizzling?

I think politics students who completely fail their final exams are steered in to metrology, because they are too thick for any other employment.
The forecast was for unbroken sunshine until 7pm, then the chance of light showers... They still say so, after the 11am update.
So why is it cold, grey and drizzling?

Metrology really isn't for those who are intellectually challenged, Paul.
Trust me.
Surely failing politics students are encouraged to go into Parliament?

Colin ???

I watched a YouTube vid about putting really hot water in a bag and wipe your windscreen with it environmentally friendly de icer,

8218A6B8-6AF4-4382-86DE-284E8DFDE981.jpeg
It works great but in sub zero temperatures the water from the ice melting runs down the windscreen and sets into solid ice think I’ll stick with the spray and scraper ???

Metrology really isn't for those who are intellectually challenged, Paul.
Trust me.
Surely failing politics students are encouraged to go into Parliament?

Colin ???

Apparently they become researchers for the half wits that are already there, or in terms of this thread, a perfect storm. Still cold and dry with lying snow in Cheshire.

It was a picturesque start to the day in Herts:

WP_20190131_09_33_16_Pro (2).jpg

.......but I understand that the Westerners are intent on sharing their snow with us later this afternoon.
Why, oh why, can't the Northerners, Easterners and Westerners leave us to enjoy our sublime Southern climate in peace?

Colin ???

‘cos we’re big hearted and don’t want anybody to feel left out...................

But don't you know we can cope with that white stuff.
As soon as the first flake falls everything stops.
So thank you for the kind thoughts but please don't take this the wrong way but your generosity is not necessary.

The Wimp from the West ??
If that's from the West Riding, it can't be me they're expecting...
I'm staying put.
13 degrees, wind has dropped, now that we've been out and anchored everything down. They were warning us of gusts of 50 Kph.
We managed to collect a couple of hundred litres during an hour of heavy drizzle.
No sign of the 16 mm of heavy rain we're due between 10pm and 3 am.

The Wimp from the West ??
If that's from the West Riding, it can't be me they're expecting...
I'm staying put.
13 degrees, wind has dropped, now that we've been out and anchored everything down. They were warning us of gusts of 50 Kph.
We managed to collect a couple of hundred litres during an hour of heavy drizzle.
No sign of the 16 mm of heavy rain we're due between 10pm and 3 am.

…......that's only 30 mph, Paul.
I've heard that some folks in Portugal can break wind more forcefully than that.
And I don't mean the natives.

Colin :):):)

Gaffer just shouted out 'I can see half an inch' I was going to ask what she expected at my age, but I realised it was the snowfall that had grabbed her attention :oops:

That made me crack out with such a loud laugh, Chris!
Perfect style.
Very, very funny.
Even my Man Flu has abated.

Colin :):):)

Back