Weather Report..................

Another sunny morning, looks wonderful.
Until you open a window to take in the air.. 9 degrees now, 12 expected. No rain on the horizon.
Good day to accrue more brownie points, hanging pictures in the newly decorated bedroom.

A lovely bright day here in Hertfordshire with still air and the prospect of temperatures rising steadily both through the day and the coming week.
Perhaps I should cancel that trip to the sunny volcanic archipelago just off the Moroccan coast?

Colin :):):)

A lovely bright day here in Hertfordshire with still air and the prospect of temperatures rising steadily both through the day and the coming week.
Perhaps I should cancel that trip to the sunny volcanic archipelago just off the Moroccan coast?

Colin :):):)

No need to cancel. You have to leave the Beautiful Island occasionally in order to fully appreciate it on return.

Hey! It's not just me who needs a smug filter.
I'm almost feeling jealous.
Just as I'd assembled the necessary tools and motivation, to start on the picture job, a car drew up.. Surprise visitors from Yorkshire.
Coffee and proper talk on the lower terrace, which was sunny and sheltered.
As they left, a text told us friends were in the village for a funeral.. " Could they drop in for a cheering up? ".
The sun was now on the upper terrace. Job done...
Looks like I'll be hanging pictures tomorrow.... 'Appen.

It's nippy out.
Just got back from a mildly boozy evening, to find the good news waiting for us.
£50 will buy a hand tooled case for the smug filter ..or 18 bottles of red milk of amnesia..
Choices... Choices...
If I spend it wine.... Jenny can share it too.

Back